Microsoft has a hit on its hands with Xbox Game Pass, and analysts are starting to notice

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I just loaded up on Game Pass last night. It's a deal from Microsoft for 3 months for 9.99...that's basically $3 and change a month for it. That's nothing so i said why not. :manny:

I'll still buy the AAA titles digital when they hit low pricing but because they rotate games in/out i think Game Pass is a cool way to experience a few different type of games that i probably wouldn't have thought of playing. Like i'm not a racing game type of guy but Forza 4 is on there so i might give that a spin. Hello Neighbor is on there and looks kinda interesting so i might try that too. Halo 5 i still never bought but i've wanted to play it so i'll get to now without worrying about buying it until it's super cheap.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its great, I spend that much on food one day a month for lunch.

Even if I only load it up once a month and randomly play a old school joint its worth it to me.

It's going to be the benchmark going forward.

Just like Fast load "snapping" and Achievements, gamer tags and the console overall online infrastructure

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The game selection is still not good though. But with EA access going to 15 a month I may take a second look.