Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Via Microsoft Teams
giphy.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do Sony stans keep bragging bout "war chest"? :mjlol:

You think laying off less than 1k people out of 200k really making or breaking the "War chest".

:mjlol:

Lay offs suck, terribly. But companies lay off to make sure there bottom line is tight. It's how they get and stay to billion dollar companies even if it ruins lives and is trash.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You think laying off less than 1k people out of 200k really making or breaking the "War chest".

:mjlol:

Lay offs suck, terribly. But companies lay off to make sure there bottom line is tight. It's how they get and stay to billion dollar companies even if it ruins lives and is trash.
Nah bro they are showing you that the gaming division isn't that important.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Add Greenberg and Phil
I still don't get Greenberg's role because he's like some of head of marketing and Microsoft does piss poor marketing for their games. Not trying to console war this, but when I go downtown Toronto I see mad advertisements for Playstation marketed games, and I can't recall the last time i've seen that with a Microsoft game. I guess closest was Halo, but that was for its Paramount TV. Its really a damn shame how these guys high on the corporate chain can move up when they do fukk all. He's a nice guy, but clearly awful as head of marketing since dude only makes noise when participating in console wars.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

This is all you do. :mjlol:

:manny:

I never claimed to do otherwise, the only reason I started is to have some push back in the forum.

On the other hand the whole arcadium stay waiting for a reason to bash or clown Xbox most the time in a none funny way.

All the while acting like it's jokes, only to get butt when the favor is returned.