Somewhere tropic...
There's a reason why we say Xbox pushes nothing but the same 3 games
Forza, Gears, Halo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I mean, i ultimately don’t care, if games end up being exclusive that i really want on the xbox platform I’ll buy an xbox like I always have before.

But if you’re going to make an argument out of 1:1 comparison its already intellectually dishonest.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean, i ultimately don’t care, if games end up being exclusive that i really want on the xbox platform I’ll buy an xbox like I always have before.

But if you’re going to make an argument out of 1:1 comparison its already intellectually dishonest.

There’s always been a lot of dishonesty on the side of Sony.
:mjgrin:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don’t know where to put this....

so putting it here

Microsoft is free to do whatever they want with their property but insomniac, Santa Monica, and naughty dog have always made playstation exclusives titles before Sony acquired them. Those aren't good examples.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Insomniac being bought by Sony would be the equivalent to pre-Destiny Bungie being bought by Microsoft or Monolith Soft being bought by Nintendo.

Microsoft buying Zenimax would be like Sony buying something like Take-Two. I’m not sure how people are missing this

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Microsoft is free to do whatever they want with their property but insomniac, Santa Monica, and naughty dog have always made playstation exclusives titles before Sony acquired them. Those aren't good examples.

It’s gonna be good enough for all y’all on the coli today :ufdup:

Sony stans should never had all them jokes in the past.

Now the day of reckoning is here:ohlawd:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It’s gonna be good enough for all y’all on the coli today :ufdup:

Sony stans should never had all them jokes in the past.

Now the day of reckoning is here:ohlawd:
I guess if this is just some stan argument to flame the console wars, but realistically nobody outside of the playstation ecosystem was missing out on anything from Sony buying studios that only developed playstation exclusives anyway.

:manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
fukk them games. They're Xbox centric anways. Keep them exclusive to M$. Don't want em, don't need em.

Fanboys weird as fukk. You got money in this mess why are you getting so angry and reacting that way.

Most of these fanboys have no choice but to buy an Xbox and that they will do. Who the else missing out on a gaming experience due to some plastic loyalty

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
People still really living in the Land of De Nile when it comes to that Bethesda acquisition :mjlol:

You folks are gonna be playing elder scrolls on an Xbox or XCloud, time to accept reality:umad:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Fanboys weird as fukk. You got money in this mess why are you getting so angry and reacting that way.

Most of these fanboys have no choice but to buy an Xbox and that they will do. Who the else missing out on a gaming experience due to some plastic loyalty

You post has no applications to me and mine, bruh.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Imagine if they get AAA budget with their state of the art graphic technology. They were always on the forefront with graphics
I guess, but they have id now.

shyt, just realizing, id working to the metal on an Xbox exclusive:noah: