Microsoft deleting the ugliest screenshots from Halo website

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
everyone saw how buns Halo Infinite looked. The fact MS taking down their own promo pics of the game says enough. :unimpressed:

shyt is a joke.

True true

Good thing MS has the most technologically ambitious and advance console game available to balance that bullsht out :wow:

Man:whew:
So that halo infinite map must be several times larger than the entire planet:ooh:
And you telling me graphics matter again?:krs:

Who knows bruh
If youre a fake ass "neutral poster" that pretends not to be a sony stan they might not:leon:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Whats funny is, instead of embracing the fact that there are multiple builds of the game and screenshots from some of those builds got into the marketing material, they'd rather juelz and do weird stuff like this.

Just remember none of this would have even been more than a quick joke or momentary meme had fanboys and Xbox leadership hadn't been selling hype for months. But now all of sudden the same people are interested in having other conversations.

Nah fam, we want to talk about them wolf tickets.
But the reality is, regardless of them acknowledging that things are still in development, the memes and jokes were going to remain anyway. People on the internet get caught up in the bullshyt and can't get out of their own way. What's really going to happen is because they're getting rid of the bad screenshots, the people that don't live and breathe the console wars are going to forget and stop caring.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
But the reality is, regardless of them acknowledging that things are still in development, the memes and jokes were going to remain anyway. People on the internet get caught up in the bullshyt and can't get out of their own way. What's really going to happen is because they're getting rid of the bad screenshots, the people that don't live and breathe the console wars are going to forget and stop caring.

And then the reviewers and Metacritic scores upon release will remind them. It's better to address it now and set the proper expectations but its a sign that MS still hasn't learned its lesson.

I look forward to the excuses when the game does not live up to the graphical hype that has been ever present and you all just want to talk about the "game" itself.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
And then the reviewers and Metacritic scores upon release will remind them. It's better to address it now and set the proper expectations but its a sign that MS still hasn't learned its lesson.

I look forward to the excuses when the game does not live up to the graphical hype that has been ever present and you all just want to talk about the "game" itself.
But let it get to release then and see if the graphics are still subpar :skip:. If the game still looks the same on release day then fair game. But to sit here upset or smug about the prerelease state of a game, I'm not about to do all that. I'm not a Halo fan, so it doesn't matter to me what happens with it, I haven't had any plans to buy it and likely never will.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But but the MP game is gonna be 120fps WITH THE POWER OF THE XCLOUD AND GAMERPASS MOBILE IS THE FUTURE OF GAMING!!!

-Leasy:damn:

Me:

images

:lolbron::mjlol::mjgrin:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
So instead of discussing next gen gameplay, graphics and innovation like most seasoned gamers are doing right now

All sonystans wanna do is post memes, talk about who sold more and cherry pick screen shots of cross gen games

Quality thread op. No wonder the arcadium is thriving :mjgrin:
The whole internet is clowning that shyt :mjlol: