Microsoft considering dropping Xbox One version of Halo Infinite.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Phil Spencer went from “we don’t believe in generations as it’s anti consumer” to “fukk that, let’s get rid of the Xbox one ASAP” :mjlol:

:mjlol:All the Xbots fell right in line with that nonsense

bu bu we don’t have to buy new controllers

XBox stans in a nutshell:

Xbox Game Studios |OTXI| Grounded in Reality OT

I thought Sony's approach to making games only for Playstation 5 was bad, but in the end I think it's for the best.
Halo Infinite is an open world game and requires a lot of computational power, the fact that making it for Xbox One may really be pulling the game's potential down. I think that launching only for the new generation is the best they can do, then it’s the consumer’s problem whether there’s a box that runs the game or not.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seriously can someone explain to me what Xbox no generation left behind even means?

Was it just meant for Halo Infinite or so some shyt?

Seriously wtf were they talking about with that
A marketing scheme so they can continue to develop XB1 games on a XB1 budget. I can't believe people fell for that cross gen crap :heh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Phil really thought them :hamster: ass Jaguar CPUs were gonna last another 2-3 years :laff:

What a complete shyt show. They obviously showed that Halo demo because they really thought people weren't going to clown :pachaha:

And we told these Xbox heads that this was going to happen. The question is if this is the only exclusive that they tried to go cross gen with or are there more? 3rd parties gonna 3rd party but damn get it together Microsoft :snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Halo was made for the xb1 not xsx as far as I can remember.

Halo engine got scrapped and changed once already.

Halo is essentially a xb1 game that they probably tried to upscale to a XsX game the demo they showed pretty much confirms this.

Halo is a flagship franchise, but this wasn't suppose to be a premier next gen graphics game... MS should have made that clear instead of running with the hype.

Now the narrative is created that halo infinite is suppose to show off the power of the XsX and be scalable back to the og xb1....

:snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Halo was made for the xb1 not xsx as far as I can remember.

Halo engine got scrapped and changed once already.

Halo is essentially a xb1 game that they probably tried to upscale to a XsX game the demo they showed pretty much confirms this.

Halo is a flagship franchise, but this wasn't suppose to be a premier next gen graphics game... MS should have made that clear instead of running with the hype.

Now the narrative is created that halo infinite is suppose to show off the power of the XsX and be scalable back to the og xb1....

:snoop:
You got it backwards. It was made as an xsx game and scaled down.

Just lots of people who have no clue how game dev works saying a bunch of dumb stuff.

The game is fine, it will show of next gen visuals and the xb1 version will have lots of players.

All of this “controversy” and debate is just console wars

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will you even buy Resident Evil 8 when it drops? Or will you have to wait three years to play it on Game Pass?
Seeing as I haven't bout any of the remakes and I'm a re fan, I'll probably wait. I'm pretty burnt out on the series.

:umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Safe to say, next gen will be very entertaining in the Arcadiam. :popcorn:

another gen of Xbot Juelzin and believing in that snake oil salesman Phil while getting blown out for the 3rd time in 4 generations by Playstation. Woop dee damn doo. Ole Washington Generals ass nikkaz. :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got it backwards. It was made as an xsx game and scaled down.

Just lots of people who have no clue how game dev works saying a bunch of dumb stuff.

The game is fine, it will show of next gen visuals and the xb1 version will have lots of players.

All of this “controversy” and debate is just console wars

I have never heard them mentioning halo Infinite as an Xbox series X or next gen game.

From the behind the scenes stuff to the E3 stuff it was always talked about as being a xb1 and PC game which was a big deal because halo 5 and the PC struggle.

E3 2018: Watch the first Halo Infinite trailer for Xbox One and PC