Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The face Nadella made at the end could be the new :troll: smilie :russ:

"Let us have competiton":russ:

Embrace. Extend. EXTINGUISH:demonic:
It's go time.

My rationale for being in the Xbox camp is that ultimately, I believe that they can take gaming further than any other company in existence.

They have the technical power, reach and financial wherewithal to do it that next to no one can match. Flight Simulator is literally a game that no one else is the world is capable of making. I wish Bethesda would have started Starfield under the Microsoft banner, they could have used Azure Space. Yes, that's a real thing.

So if this is about competition, let us have competition

He's letting you know, unlike Steve Ballmer, that this shyt starts from the top and y'all are dealing with me too, not just Phil.

Embrace. Extend. Extinguish.

I said this back in January when they announced the purchase of Activision.

The speed at which they get these things done is dizzying.

I figured that Microsoft would move at Microsoft speed but admittedly, even I'm taken aback by this. It's been a long time since Microsoft has gotten busy like this in the marketplace for one sector. They are doing their Embrace, extend, and extinguish strategy on Sony. It's clear as day.

Sony isn't big enough of a company to escape this. It's like the frog in the boiling pot metaphor. Microsoft, with their money, keeps turning the temperature higher and higher until the frog gets cook. They've done it to others and Sony will be no different. The vast difference in money will dictate that happening now that we clearly see where Microsoft is prioritizing their focus. It's a tale as old as time. Sony is the biggest fish that they've ever tried to catch but after going the motions for so many years, they've finally decided its time to go get the great white shark of the ocean.

My only hope is that Satya's successor, whomever that will be, moves in the same manner. Sarah seems to be next in line for gaming and we know that she be an extension of Phil. Microsoft jumped into the phone industry too late and they will never miss out on another industry like that ever again.

I know it sounds cavalier and crazy to talk like this, given their status in installed base, history, etc.. but the world has never seen Microsoft this focused, this geared up to take on the world. Until I see otherwise, if there is an L to take, I don't think it will be Microsoft taking it.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Brehs out here really trying to steal my hot lines and shyt.

Sony's bulk of their money still comes from 3rd parties. If it's not bolted to the ground, meaning Sony and Nintendo franchises, we will just assume that everything is on the table for Microsoft going forward. As I said in an earlier post, list wars are not relevant anymore. Their IP catalog is ridiculous now. Microsoft is going to change Sony's focus as a company. This is how Microsoft got Google out of the paint with Stadia. If they hadn't realized before, Sony ain't competing with Xbox no more, they are competing with Microsoft proper now and Microsoft is getting its Microsofting on now. Rules of engagement changed forever today in gaming.

Gotdamn Steve Ballmer was holding Xbox back.

There really is a difference between the two.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
crazy cause all the shyt talking doesn’t quite make up for the way gaming has been since sony arrived.

Sony not only forced nintendo last gen to go straight portable and drop doing dedicated powerful home consoles but they forced microsoft into stop selling games altogether.

Thats how badly playstation 4 spanked the competition last gen. Xbox sold 50m consoles and Wii U sold not even 15 million. Nintendo and Microsoft knew they couldn’t go into the next generation with their old business models so they completely switched up. While sony is more or less doing the same thing they’ve always done, but now they’re charging more.

Let’s see if microsoft can push sonys wig back in the same way this upcoming gen.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Y’all sit on here and cry about “buying” the competition but Microsoft showing y’all that they are finally all in on gaming for the first time.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
lowkey self ether too... ive been saying PC IS xbox

yall weirdo clowns wanna sidestep for decades... bringing up Sony moving into PC space is just saying ... you are borrowing from Microsoft

its the same way people speak on "solely consoles" like PC didnt have games since the creation of Windows
you dont see Sony pushing Linux only platform games... they are doing deals and developing to run on Microsoft

xbox is just a bullshyt extenstion of a company who already monopolized PC ... I tried to tell yall this years ago, but cats dont like facts... they like to play games. All of these Dolby deals and all this other shyt is mostly already in production with their PC software bundles. They just throw the shyt on Xbox and sweeten the deal.

I own Sony, and I love it... and understand the stans points on certain shyt... but to write off xbox like xbox isnt microsoft... I guess yall just had to learn that truth is truth.

Its like people trying to say Nissan Altima isnt Infiniti... well yeah it is... Its the same company, same parts... same thing. If cats would have kept their cool and pushed Sony into being "for gamers" none of this shyt would happen, and we would have crossplay and nothing would have changed. Sony fans are whats killing Sony.... same with how 2k... GTA etc kill themselves. Its the fans asking for bullshyt, not the company. You spent years asking Xbox to dominate you :dame: then fall back on "well I just love what I love" If you loved what you loved in the first place, you wouldnt have feet on your neck and shyt. Every platform is happy besides Sony, its mad weird. You got extra games, the most players etc and still complain and act insecure. If I only played PS, I wouldnt even be worried about Xbox or Nintendo at all. I'd be enjoying the choice I made and hoping the other consoles could get more shyt so people could enjoy their system. When I was a kid I had Sega, and Sega Channel... I didnt care about SNES... I just played it at my friends house. SNES probably had better games, but I rocked with Sega and the features it offered me. I was never like "damn nikkas got Super Mario World and Mario Paint!" :sadbron: If I wanted that I would have bought it. The best part about back in the day was, you and your friend would cop different consoles so you could play both. And then you always kept the Nintendo in the tuck. There really is no console war from Nintendo or Xbox side... how could we complain about a system that has more players and more titles? If people wanted that, they would have bought it. That's why its super weird to see Playstation cats constantly complaining ... you made competition and console wars a thing. Nobody that bought Xbox or Nintendo ever cared about any of this.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They in on other companies gaming and the services behind it.
Yet if Sony did the exact same thing y’all wouldn’t be saying shyt, let’s be real at least..

If Sony brought activision and Bethesda y’all would be on here like “damn :mjlol: sony killing y’all and they about to be exclusive :umad:

Yet sony’s CEO is crying about something he would do in a heartbeat lol

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Phil still wants to be a Jedi but I know this Activision episode and Satya are getting to him.

:banderas:

Phil tried to protect Sony. He said he wanted to keep the Apples and Amazons of the world out of gaming. He also meant his own boss, Satya Nadella, because of what it would mean for Sony. Nadella, a man who craves the upending of industries.

After Bethesda, Phil told Jim Ryan I can protect you if you allow GamePass on Playstation. Jim Ryan said fukk you and launched codename "Spartacus" his revamped service named after the rebellion leader of the Third Servile War.

After ABK, Phil wrote Jim a letter saying I want to keep CoD on Playstation, let's talk about crossplay. Jim Ryan again aired his disgust. He's still fighting the old war. Right there in 72 BC. Stubborn. Fool-hearted.

Phil initially went to Satya to save Xbox from the axe. Phil had to appeal to Nadella's competitive nature. The Cloud. Now Satya is all in on gaming. Phil wanted an equitable friendly industry. He wanted harmony, balance. He wanted to be a Jedi.

"Let us have competition" was a message for Phil. "I'm taking over now. You wanted my help; this is how I help. You and your sister Princess Sarah are joining the Darkside. And we're gonna crush this Sony Rebellion."

This is Cloud Wars Episode 1 and it's only going to get worse for Sony. What Phil can become under the training of Satya is scary.

:francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yet if Sony did the exact same thing y’all wouldn’t be saying shyt, let’s be real at least..

If Sony brought activision and Bethesda y’all would be on here like “damn :mjlol: sony killing y’all and they about to be exclusive :umad:

Yet sony’s CEO is crying about something he would do in a heartbeat lol

Oh I see you a soldier in these Stan Wars II I’m neutral breh, I’ll be headding back to Nintendoland. It’s a nice spot, a little town called Splatsville where we abstain from stannery, but we’ll hide M$ gold if needed.

Carry on your fight.