Microsoft cares about gamers, makes ground breaking deal with its consumers!!!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
As most of you know, EA and Microsoft are in bed together
They fukkin :manny:
And now EA has clearly drawn a line in the sand, and they gonna make Gamestop carry out the dirty deed :lolbron:

Not only EA, but Ubisoft, Activision too, they all in on this :whew:

Exclusive deal at Gamestop is you can trade in your Xbox 360 copy of Madden 25, Fifa 14, Assassins Creed IV, Battlefield IV or COD: Ghost for the Xbox One version and you'll get $50 credit per title :wow:
So basically you can upgrade for $10

Only catch, you have to buy the game from Gamestop and within the first 30days of its release.

I guess that good Sunday Ticket Max via Xbox One is gonna be an even cheaper endeavor now :blessed:

so let me get this straight....

day 1-30 i got to gamestop and pay 59.99 for madden. i play it for a month or 3 until i get my x1.. playing online, getting my stats up.. playing my season, making trades, winning championships..... doing missions on ac4.. beating the game on bf3 or cod.. getting my online stats up...

then i go buy my x1... trade in my game for 50.. then pay another $10 which would be right back at 59.99

and then i get to start all over and have to do everything again on a game i've already spent 1-3 months racking up stats on... and this is great for the consumer who could have just saved his money and bought 1 copy... this surely isn't a ploy to get you rack up two sales for them and make their sales look better for the game companies... it's not in any way a benefit that just makes you have reason to buy an x1 over the competition... it's not a gimmick by gamestop to get you in there and buy games in the first $30 days, from them, at full retail price... when you could probably buy offline for cheaper or at another store, or since you only need it one month just rent it.. or borrow, or wait, or buy it one time for x1, or...........

its all about their care of the gamers... :snoop:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I did hear they were gonna transfer that info over to next gen. so a 10 dollar upgrade is great. but I won't buy madden so ah...

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

day 1-30 i got to gamestop and pay 59.99 for madden. i play it for a month or 3 until i get my x1.. playing online, getting my stats up.. playing my season, making trades, winning championships..... doing missions on ac4.. beating the game on bf3 or cod.. getting my online stats up...

then i go buy my x1... trade in my game for 50.. then pay another $10 which would be right back at 59.99

and then i get to start all over and have to do everything again on a game i've already spent 1-3 months racking up stats on... and this is great for the consumer who could have just saved his money and bought 1 copy... this surely isn't a ploy to get you rack up two sales for them and make their sales look better for the game companies... it's not in any way a benefit that just makes you have reason to buy an x1 over the competition... it's not a gimmick by gamestop to get you in there and buy games in the first $30 days, from them, at full retail price... when you could probably buy offline for cheaper or at another store, or since you only need it one month just rent it.. or borrow, or wait, or buy it one time for x1, or...........

Wrong! this is the beauty on Live everything carries over, just like cod annouced if you play the 360 version, when you upgrade to X1 and play the X1 version everything carries over.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Wrong! this is the beauty on Live everything carries over, just like cod annouced if you play the 360 version, when you upgrade to X1 and play the X1 version everything carries over.

Please show me the link to this. If you're telling me that I can go online and get up to level 50 on 360. Buy dlc or my season pass.

Then Xbox 1 drops. I can trade in my game and as soon as the plastic is off, I have my new maps, game at the same stage in offline and I'm a level 50 online.... Well then ill kindly shut the hell up

But I'm gonna need some proof first. Then I wanna see all the other games do this too. But if so, that's amazing and damn near backwards compability. Imagine if they do this for all their games that get ported over

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:blessed:

...this deal better be for both save me some $ cause I was gonna swap once BF4 dropped on next gen.
This deal is ONLY for xbox, can't you read the thread title, or the OG post :birdman:
unless you work for MS you live a shytty life,,, either way you live a shytty life

Look bruh, nobody is forcing you to do anything. If you WANT TO you can do this. You are wrong about pretty much everything negative you said. And as a bonus, you get double gamertag score. But thats another topic
If you want to buy offline cheaper, that is probably true for all games. But none of them will let you upgrade for the next gen version. Now, take your butthurt ass d.fukk up outta hurr :camby:
Please show me the link to this. If you're telling me that I can go online and get up to level 50 on 360. Buy dlc or my season pass.

Then Xbox 1 drops. I can trade in my game and as soon as the plastic is off, I have my new maps, game at the same stage in offline and I'm a level 50 online.... Well then ill kindly shut the hell up

But I'm gonna need some proof first. Then I wanna see all the other games do this too. But if so, that's amazing and damn near backwards compability. Imagine if they do this for all their games that get ported over
They will, well for all the games that matter. Then the 360 will die :manny:
But for the first 2/3yrs, yes. Here's your link(s)
Introducing Season Pass Guarantee: Buy a Season Pass on Xbox 360, Get a Season Pass for the Same Game on Xbox One Free
By Xbox Wire Staff posted August 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM

XboxLIVE_RGB_stacked_2013.png
Fans of Season Passes now have another reason to look forward to Xbox One with the Season Pass Guarantee program. With Season Pass Guarantee, you can purchase a Season Pass for a participating Xbox 360 title and automatically receive access to download the equivalent Xbox One Season Pass.* It’s simple.

Some of the biggest publishers, including Activision, Electronic Arts and Ubisoft, are lined up for the Season Pass Guarantee program, offering season pass content you can’t find anywhere else for blockbuster titles in 2013 and 2014. You’ll be able access exclusive season pass content on anticipated titles like “Call of Duty: Ghosts” and “Battlefield 4” on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Season Pass Guarantee makes transitioning from Xbox 360 to Xbox One an easier and smoother process, so you don’t have to worry about which console you’re playing games on or repurchasing your existing add-ons on Xbox One.
Stay tuned as publishers and titles participating in the Season Pass program are announced in the coming months.

*Xbox Live members must own the same game on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One in order to receive Season Pass Guarantee benefits.
Wait, there's more. Cuz you know I'm thorough with minez :lawd:

Carry Over Your Battlefield 4 Stats from Xbox 360 to Xbox One
By Xbox Wire Staff posted August 14, 2013 at 12:24 PM

BF%20001.jpg
This morning, we announced that Season Passes purchased for qualifying Xbox 360 titles will seamlessly transfer over to Xbox One.* Now, our friends over at Electronic Arts and DICE have unveiled yet another way they’re helping Xbox 360 fans make the transition to a new generation of gaming even easier.

When you start playing “Battlefield 4” when it launches Oct. 29 on Xbox 360, all the progress you make, such as earned stats, ranks and gear, will carry over when you upgrade to the Xbox One version in November. Jump into the fray immediately when “Battlefield 4” is released on Xbox 360, and then continue your career on Xbox One, now with 64-player battles running at a smooth 60 frames-per-second.

In addition, Electronic Arts and DICE also shared that Premium memberships for “Battlefield 4,” which grant access to themed digital expansion packs, new weekly content and personalization options, will also transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. At E3 this year, it was also announced that the first map pack for “Battlefield 4” – “Second Assault” – would be available first on Xbox One.

For more details, please visit the official “Battlefield” blog.

*Xbox Live members must own the same game on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One in order to receive Season Pass Guarantee benefits.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
This deal is ONLY for xbox, can't you read the thread title, or the OG post :birdman:

Look bruh, nobody is forcing you to do anything. If you WANT TO you can do this. You are wrong about pretty much everything negative you said. And as a bonus, you get double gamertag score. But thats another topic
If you want to buy offline cheaper, that is probably true for all games. But none of them will let you upgrade for the next gen version. Now, take your butthurt ass d.fukk up outta hurr :camby:

They will, well for all the games that matter. Then the 360 will die :manny:
But for the first 2/3yrs, yes. Here's your link(s)

Wait, there's more. Cuz you know I'm thorough with minez :lawd:

Hey I can admit when I'm wrong. Well semi wrong

Nothing says anything about game saves. Which for games like madden and assassins creed are the biggest parts of the game.

But the season pass transfer and the stats for battlefield are pretty damn great. Ill definitely cop that for 360 and x1. Then again I might be playing gta 5 for the rest of my life.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hey I can admit when I'm wrong. Well semi wrong

Nothing says anything about game saves. Which for games like madden and assassins creed are the biggest parts of the game.

But the season pass transfer and the stats for battlefield are pretty damn great. Ill definitely cop that for 360 and x1. Then again I might be playing gta 5 for the rest of my life.
Semi wrong :stopitslime: You never emphasized on game saves, and you'd be retarded if you think somehow your Xbox One will resume where you left off? GTFOH
Even tho, I wouldn't rule that totally out the equation either. Because right now on xbox360 you can save your games to the cloud :blessed:
So in theory, it would be TOO EASY to transfer even your saves from one console to the next. Some coding or whatever would need to be implemented so the new game knows to start off at that point. If you was a gamer during the NES days, its basically would need a password to recover your save spots. But that most likely won't happen UNLESS it was a priority amongst gamers. I think you are a rare case of giving that much of a fukk tho :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Semi wrong :stopitslime: You never emphasized on game saves, and you'd be retarded if you think somehow your Xbox One will resume where you left off? GTFOH
Even tho, I wouldn't rule that totally out the equation either. Because right now on xbox360 you can save your games to the cloud :blessed:
So in theory, it would be TOO EASY to transfer even your saves from one console to the next. Some coding or whatever would need to be implemented so the new game knows to start off at that point. If you was a gamer during the NES days, its basically would need a password to recover your save spots. But that most likely won't happen UNLESS it was a priority amongst gamers. I think you are a rare case of giving that much of a fukk tho :manny:
See what I mean. I'm sitting here giving u the win. And come in here being wrong.

THAT WAS MY WHOLE ORIGINIAL POINT. that I'd buy madden, start a season, doing trades and winning rings, and then have to start all over. Or ac4 play half the single player. Bf4 I'm guessing will have single player.

That was before the online stat thing for ONE of the games. And the note about dlc. So yes you are are right about stats for one game transferring and yes you are right that games will let you keep your season pass.

But no you won't be continuing any other part of the game. Which would make some people still want to just buy the x1 version and not have to play a game twice

Hence semi wrong. But it seems you like to argue with people even when they say you are correct