Daps
Microsoft is going about this the wrong way...what a terribly managed company

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:pachaha: @Hiphoplives4eva is some where in Bolivia crying.

Keep my name out ya mouth fakkit.

TS is full of shyt with his trolling articles. But of course because the so called MODS on this forum are biased and shytty, shytty articles like this are allowed to flourish.

The FACT of the matter is that HTC posted its first quarterly LOSS every this past earnings season, despite the much heralded HTC One.

The second FACT is that HTC has essentially FAILED as a company by focusing primarily on Android and ignoring Windows Phone.

The third FACT is that the Chinese will ultimately take over the android market, simply due to the fact that cheap Chinese android handset make up the MAJORITY of the ecosystem, and being that the cheap Chinese phone market is getting more sophisticated, they will ultimately take over the high end market as well. This can be seen with ZTE, Huawei, Tecmo, and other large scale android manufacturers creating relatively high profile handsets that are steadily taking over in developing markets.

Ultimately samsung will succumb the same fate that HTC is currently experiencing, but because they are the market leader for Android, their cushion is to great to really feel the negative affects of the chinese market currenlty.

So this overture by M$ is far from BEGGING as the moronic TS implied in his original, pathetic, mod supported troll post. It was actually a life line. A dual booting Windows/Android phone would actually be a phenomenal product and likely a hot seller for HTC. Too bad idiotic fanboys like the TS and his cohorts are far too dense to see this.

I'm done attempting to educate you fukks. Enjoy ya android phones you morons.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Keep my name out ya mouth fakkit.

TS is full of shyt with his trolling articles. But of course because the so called MODS on this forum are biased and shytty, shytty articles like this are allowed to flourish.

The FACT of the matter is that HTC posted its first quarterly LOSS every this past earnings season, despite the much heralded HTC One.

The second FACT is that HTC has essentially FAILED as a company by focusing primarily on Android and ignoring Windows Phone.

The third FACT is that the Chinese will ultimately take over the android market, simply due to the fact that cheap Chinese android handset make up the MAJORITY of the ecosystem, and being that the cheap Chinese phone market is getting more sophisticated, they will ultimately take over the high end market as well. This can be seen with ZTE, Huawei, Tecmo, and other large scale android manufacturers creating relatively high profile handsets that are steadily taking over in developing markets.

Ultimately samsung will succumb the same fate that HTC is currently experiencing, but because they are the market leader for Android, their cushion is to great to really feel the negative affects of the chinese market currenlty.

So this overture by M$ is far from BEGGING as the moronic TS implied in his original, pathetic, mod supported troll post. It was actually a life line. A dual booting Windows/Android phone would actually be a phenomenal product and likely a hot seller for HTC. Too bad idiotic fanboys like the TS and his cohorts are far too dense to see this.

I'm done attempting to educate you fukks. Enjoy ya android phones you morons.

:ahh: too easy

Lol can't wait til he comes in here and does two things

Says HTC is failing and that why they its failing

Says android is loosing to ms and that's why it's happening

Or "Why do you Android peasants feel the need to bring up M$?" :russ:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He mad. Lol.

@Hiphoplives4eva Fact 1. If all Microsoft did was phones they'd be in the same boat as rim. :umad: wp8.9075346 < android.

Fact 2. You're saying that since a company focused strictly on android is what made them fail, in the same sentence you say that these smaller companies will strive by focusing on android and take over. Stupid contradicting statement by a windows Stan.

Fact 3. I'll keep your name out my mouth if you agree to keep bill gates' dikk outta yours.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
He mad. Lol.

@Hiphoplives4eva Fact 1. If all Microsoft did was phones they'd be in the same boat as rim. :umad: wp8.9075346 < android.

Fact 2. You're saying that since a company focused strictly on android is what made them fail, in the same sentence you say that these smaller companies will strive by focusing on android and take over. Stupid contradicting statement by a windows Stan.

Fact 3. I'll keep your name out my mouth if you agree to keep bill gates' dikk outta yours.

Your idiotic reply shows you didn't read or understand my previous post, hence my confusion. Irregardless, your not here to debate, just troll and confuse so ill just keep my replies to gifs to avoid further confusion.

:camby: