Microsoft Announces 19 OG Xbox games will become backwards compatible with the XB1

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Stop fooling around and get on that Knights of The Old Republic.
The triple OG of the Mass Effect series.
Obi-wan is the first Xbox game that I enjoyed. I didn't care for halo at the X-Launch. Obi-wan was my first Greenerside purchase and the universe has not been duplicated or even surpassed imo. I dnt know, I really enjoyed that Game at the time. The way you use the force was just cool to me...
Who did the selection of games?
:francis:
Clearly a Star Wars stan - actually there’s not ONE game on there I’d LOVE to play I think - some I don’t even know.. how are we supposed to be hyped about this?
You are not an Xbox fan, so you missed out. Now is you opportunity to catchup. If you'd rather never find out then have fun not having fun

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
That's cool but I don't see how this would even matter at all with part 2 coming out.
I'm interested in BC games that don't have current gen ports or sequels.
Shiny graphics aren't going to make me want to play an older game if their is a much newer, more improved version of the same game available.
I will say that there are urges to relive past great gaming experiences.

That urge becomes suppressed many times because of the graphical or dated bias.

When these type of enhances happen, it's a great way to show appreciation for the gamer.

Don't forget, there are people who have never played these games - this breathes new life.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm an Xbot, but, I'm tired of this

All these new games got me wanting a pS4 and we getting remasters

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
There's enough great multiplat releases that I still play my XB1 a ton..but I own both so I don't get buyers remorse as a result :yeshrug:

I'm not a smug dude

But, I'm not blown away by any multiplat joints right now

Gimme some names, because, the next thing I planned on playing on my x1 this summer is the Black Panther BluRay

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Obi-wan is the first Xbox game that I enjoyed. I didn't care for halo at the X-Launch. Obi-wan was my first Greenerside purchase and the universe has not been duplicated or even surpassed imo. I dnt know, I really enjoyed that Game at the time. The way you use the force was just cool to me...

You are not an Xbox fan, so you missed out. Now is you opportunity to catchup. If you'd rather never find out then have fun not having fun

That's one of the best sales pitches ever: one part High-School girl annoying, one part intriguing AF
:ohhh:

Obi-Wan sounds interesting.. Let me get my check-it-out on breh - good look

• Dap
Reactions: PS4