Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Only one of those four that seem feasible/likely is Square and basically, why even bother, they continue to date Square have don't have the put the ring on it and they stay kinda exclusive. The others? I don't know if their games alone can make it just on one platform because you know they will also be pulled from PC. Besides, Jim Ryan is all in with the games as a service model. Bungie got Naughty Dog to fall back on Factions 2. We are at a flashpoint in gaming history. The proprietary box with exclusives versus platform agnostic software. Pending this close, Microsoft's lineup is going to be almost laughable in time of the next launch of their hardware. They will be able to hit their AAA game per quarter quota that they want to reach.
That's the only thing. With their history can you really trust Microsoft to deliver the games? I mean they can leave Activision to their own and let them do what they're already doing but I'm sure Microsoft will intervene and gunk up the process

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
waltergotme.gif

Mwen se yon ayisyen ki fet isit pero mis padres son de Haití .
時々冗談で自分はアフリカ人だよと人に言い。 

I'm also a cac some days.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
An ongoing and big Sony first party software drought.

Launched new hardware that has zero buzz and zero games

A lukewarm reception to their 'Non-E3' presentation

Naughty Dog announcing their game got cancelled

Losing their biggest software partner to direct competition

…and it’s only July:pachaha:
This is why the #shambles are so real.

Sony is in a bad spot right now, so they gotta act out and pretend reality isn’t barreling down on them.

Last hope is a end of the year sony “state of play” :sadcam: