Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Bots got this W but yall should know by now to celebrate too early lmao

Hopefully Phil includes a FOV slider with all those old COD titles yall want on Game Pass so bad :heh:

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
More people will be playing Activision games in different forms with Microsoft at the helm. Tell me why CMA see an issue with that???
These deals M$ signed are can be terminated after the merger. The CMA stated as much in the report they published.

Once the merger goes through M$ can do whatever they want.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
MS agreed to pausing the CAT appeal, where the CMA wasn't doing well. I assume MS saw this as a quicker route to their goals. if the CMA wants to go back to their delay tactics, they gonna be back to getting beat down by the Beard and the CAT

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
More people will be playing Activision games in different forms with Microsoft at the helm. Tell me why CMA see an issue with that???

That's the claim, but no one is streaming a twitch shooter like COD from the cloud, and especially not on some bullshyt device like a Samsung fridge.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That's the claim, but no one is streaming a twitch shooter like COD from the cloud, and especially not on some bullshyt device like a Samsung fridge.

Again you are not answering the question. Why is that an issue? CMA has complaints about the cloud. The game will be on the cloud everywhere from Nvidia to other companies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
source.gif