Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
7s9jfs.jpg
also you

:mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
From a third person, objective perspective, I don’t like this. I hate Sony with the way they do their exclusives, so I don’t like Microsoft doing it too. :francis:

From a selfish, pc gamer perspective, this is great news. Microsoft will release these games on pc day 1. If Sony did this, there would be no pc ports for years. This is a win for the pc gamer. :blessed:

I do wonder if Sony will retaliate and buy out a developer I like and then force exclusivity on the PS5. The blowback could be bad for pc gamers. :jbhmm:

I wish every game was platform agnostic. I don’t want to be forced to play an inferior version because it’s good for business. If the PS5 was more powerful and could compete with high end pc setups, that would be different. However, that’ll never happen because the cost would be too great. I’ll buy the PS5 Pro though, even if I only play a handful of games on it. I want the best experience possible.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
From a third person, objective perspective, I don’t like this. I hate Sony with the way they do their exclusives, so I don’t like Microsoft doing it too. :francis:

From a selfish, pc gamer perspective, this is great news. Microsoft will release these games on pc day 1. If Sony did this, there would be no pc ports for years. This is a win for the pc gamer. :blessed:

I do wonder if Sony will retaliate and buy out a developer I like and then force exclusivity on the PS5. The blowback could be bad for pc gamers. :jbhmm:

I wish every game was platform agnostic. I don’t want to be forced to play an inferior version because it’s good for business. If the PS5 was more powerful and could compete with high end pc setups, that would be different. However, that’ll never happen because the cost would be too great. I’ll buy the PS5 Pro though, even if I only play a handful of games on it. I want the best experience possible.
Who can Sony afford that matters that much?
Gamers won, who needs the 100m playstation 5 users, we got the cloud on samsung fridges and toasters to play COD on

fukking lames, still 3rd place losers even with this :scust:
:umad: