Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Phil really got nadella to spend 80 billion on a once dying brand? Thats some goat shyt.

As far as the judge son he doesn't work in gaming, he's irrelevant to the equation. Judges use facts and the law because these things can he appealed if the law was applied incorrectly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Correct choice - these fukkers want to monopolise everything , fukk em. Tell Phil Spencer to run his company/studios properly instead of dropping billions to make up his and X-Box inadequacies.
Larry Set in shambles rn
jim-ryan-laughing.gif
Sony stans in this thread

c96a792666278ebd598679c68233f2f5.gif

:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What do you disagre with on the merits of the case??? :lupe:

For me, I thought it was a bit much to let MS buy 2 of the top gaming publishers in a span of a couple of years. Thought that was a bit much. But I always believed it would go through with concessions on existing IPs. That's probably still gonna happen (concessions). Other than that, with the way the Feds have been allowing mega corps to run wild and the republican leaning judges in place at the Fed level, knew it was gonna pass somehow.

The one thing I don't like is seeing that fukkboi Kotick win though. Man stands to walk away with a 600 million plus golden parachute. :martin:

So now that this temporary injunction has been thrown out, gotta see what's the next step.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Wench babble.

:snooze:

Where this Activision bytch at
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
SOMEONE PUT THE CAMRON LAUGHING AT 50 CENT HOT 97 INTERVIEW AFTER FIDDY HUNG UP ON HIM AT THAT POINT I CANNOT DO IT ON MOBILE :russ:
I don't think he will. Second straight generation with the same exact problems. Only thing he's done is deliver on gamepass, and even with that aren't they operating at a loss? They invested all this money in acquisitions a few years ago and it has led to next to nothing. His days are definitely numbered.
Sony stans in this thread

c96a792666278ebd598679c68233f2f5.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For me, I thought it was a bit much to let MS buy 2 of the top gaming publishers in a span of a couple of years. Thought that was a bit much. But I always believed it would go through with concessions on existing IPs. That's probably still gonna happen (concessions). Other than that, with the way the Feds have been allowing mega corps to run wild and the republican leaning judges in place at the Fed level, knew it was gonna pass somehow.

The one thing I don't like is seeing that fukkboi Kotick win though. Man stands to walk away with a 600 million plus golden parachute. :martin:

So now that this temporary injunction has been thrown out, gotta see what's the next step.
The regulators
143d186705b8a23401343340009071ed.gif

Don’t agree, this is just your feelings talking.

Bobby already got paid, and you and me did too today. :blessed:

Don’t do your sony stan thang, celebrate our win :cheers::cheers: