Michigan mayor caught on tape calling black people ‘chimps’ and women ‘dried up c*nts’

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Is there any side of American politics that isn't racist???

Michigan mayor caught on tape calling black people ‘chimps’ and women ‘dried up c*nts’

Mayor Jim Fouts of Warren, Michigan came under fire on Monday after audio surfaced of him allegedly using disparaging remarks against African-Americans and women.

In recordings obtained by Motor City Muckraker, Fouts reportedly uses the N-word and refers to older women as “dried-up c*nts.”

“Blacks do look like chimpanzees,” the voice says in one recording. “I was watching this black woman with her daughter and they looked like two chimps.”
Mayor Fouts compares black people to chimpanzees

:mindblown:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
The spin is that he is a democrat. OP tryna send a message as usual. The CAC is trying to tell "the blacks" that not just the GOP is racist. As if we didnt know that.
You got me. I'm an agent if I do this, if I do that.. I'm a cac if I call out a cac now.. y'all can't be pleased

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's the mayor of the 4th or 5th largest city in Michigan. He tried to air out the Macomb county commissioner over illegal dumping or something like that and got exposed. They leaked tape of him cutting up about disabled people, black people and old women. Theres still more to come.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
He's the mayor of the 4th or 5th largest city in Michigan. He tried to air out the Macomb county commissioner over illegal dumping or something like that and got exposed. They leaked tape of him cutting up about disabled people, black people and old women. Theres still more to come.
:wow: who's doing these leaks??

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Wow, so there are racist white people. So great to see alt-Reich websites pointing this out. Something that us blacks have known for...well, centuries.

:ohhh: ...

I wonder if RawStory reported the racist remarks made by the Republican governor of Maine.
Maine Governor Paul LePage criticised for 'racist' remarks - BBC News

I enjoy equal opportunity outing of racists. I wonder if your alt-Reich sources do as well.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There isn't a white person alive who doesn't talk like this when we aren't around.

I dont care if they're married to black people and have black children.

Let me repeat myself:
There is not a white person alive who doesn't talk like this when we are not around.

I'm glad this got out but we really gotta stop being surprised by this.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Daaaaaaamn. Dude was the MAYOR. Usually, it's the city water commissioner droplets counter or something.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow: who's doing these leaks??
636107884595322442-Mark-Hackel-1-1-4EC2UJG7-L683327341.JPG

Mark Hackel , Macomb county executive

Fouts fukked with the wrong one, dude used to be the county sheriff. He has alot of friends and alot of reach.