Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
this thread just don’t hit the same when the premise is making fun of a team that was just hoisting the championship a couple days after you were celebrating the new year in your basement.

Its a pathetic thread at this point :mjlol:

First regular season loss in 3 years and they are having the time of their lives…shyts shameful even for these losers lol

I think these guys are in the denial stage right now :lolbron: .

the-7-stages-of-grief-idea-pin-feb-2023.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Or they have a new coach 18 new starters, and a bad qb situation. Idgaf what some white hillbailly on the radio says…why do you?
You just told me last week that the o line was one of the best in America and the run game will be top notch . That was a lie. Yall told me the defense is one of the best in America with the core pieces back. That was a lie. Whole team is ass and they can’t cheat no more. Christmas will be here before you know it and yall won’t have anything to claim from the last 3 years :whew:. Program is dead as the M Den :buckPhil:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You just told me last week that the o line was one of the best in America and the run game will be top notch . That was a lie. Yall told me the defense is one of the best in America with the core pieces back. That was a lie. Whole team is ass and they can’t cheat no more. Christmas will be here before you know it and yall won’t have anything to claim from the last 3 years :whew:. Program is dead as the M Den :buckPhil:
well that wasn't a lie, I was mistaken because the OL haven't gelled and aren't the best at run blocking. Regarding the defense I legit still believe they're one of the best defenses in the country but are being coached poorly and can't get off the field because of the offense. I don't tell lies. Don't put that on my name on a sunday morning.

'Cheating' has nothing to do with this.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
well that wasn't a lie, I was mistaken because the OL haven't gelled and aren't the best at run blocking. Regarding the defense I legit still believe they're one of the best defenses in the country but are being coached poorly and can't get off the field because of the offense. I don't tell lies. Don't put that on my name on a sunday morning.

'Cheating' has nothing to do with this.
It will always be about cheating because ya cheated, got caught and sullied this beautiful game. You went from this knowing what was coming

To this not even being able to get lined up.
The jig is up for those cheating b*stards
:brutusSpit:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Everyone in the world besides; Michigan Fan, knows they benefited from the cheating. However, the cheating (or lack thereof) had no outcome on yesterday's game.

-They lost a lot of talent, lots of which were super seniors
-QB regime changes are DIFFICULT (see just about any team, including top teams, look how OSU went from Stroud to Honda)
-Whole new coaching staff
-Texas is positioning itself as a title contending team this year
-Michigan was realistically a team that should've been ranked in the 16 - 23 range rather than #10, but they got the benefit of the doubt due to the previous year
-Moore is not Jim Harbaugh
-New coords aren't as good as their predecessors
-takes time to gel, but even with it, sometimes other teams are just better
-These are also some downstream affects of recruiting classes that were ranked ~top 15 ish...they relied on some stellar talent development...sometimes that isn't sustainable (see Mark Dantonio's down years)

Now, I'm not sure why they didn't pursue a competent QB in the portal...fukking Honda McCord would've been an upgrade over these bums. Not sure why they didn't pursue some bigger WRs with more playmaking abilities either...maybe they did?

I also don't think the cheating had much to do with them winning the title last year, other than it helped build momentum in the years prior and keeps some super seniors, but with the suspensions and such, other teams had their opportunities to beat them.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to give Jim Harbaugh credit for seeing the writing on the wall.

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif