Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The glory days are over. MSU was trash this year due to their shytty QB but they'll be back, especially if Zaire transfers over. OSU will be legit good next year assuming they got a QB in the wings. Wisconsin isn't going anywhere. Iowa will get better. PSU is back.

This isn't the Big Ten of years past with three good programs at best. Harbaugh is a good coach but that alone isn't gonna lead to championships. Especially with two actual top 10 coaches in the conference.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The glory days are over. MSU was trash this year due to their shytty QB but they'll be back, especially if Zaire transfers over. OSU will be legit good next year assuming they got a QB in the wings. Wisconsin isn't going anywhere. Iowa will get better. PSU is back.

This isn't the Big Ten of years past with three good programs at best. Harbaugh is a good coach but that alone isn't gonna lead to championships. Especially with two actual top 10 coaches in the conference.
They had their shot in the Rich Rodriguez years. I don't think the conference was as tough.
Btw why the fukk did they even hire him?

:mjlol:

They might have had better luck with Les Miles...
:francis:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
full