Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Myra >> Maxine >> Eddie's girlfriend >>>>> Laura

Eddie had that redbone right? might have to put her ahead of Maxine, real talk

fm_tammy3.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Urkely is the very embodiment of how NOT to deal with women as a man. Only on a sitcom would Laura have ended up with him in her prime. In real life she goes back to him when she is divorced with two kids and he's head scientist at NASA. If he's developed any balls he hits her with the :camby:, if not........ :snoop:
Cosign to the fullest. The worst part is that this wasn't the only show that did this, and if you didn't have an older male sit you down and tell you the truth about how to deal with women you actually thought this was ok. The 90's was full of tv shows that portrayed this.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man i loveded myra...her, patra, and adina howard held me down in the 90s....i remember the one family matters ep where she was in this tight dress wearing pumps...looking thick and bouncing all over the place..had a teenage patscorpio sweating like a mufukka gotdamn :whew:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chick was head over heels for him and he was beating her off with a broomstick, chasing an inferior product that wanted nothing to do with him. If someone gift wrapped you a PS4, why in the hell would you turn it down and beg Major Nelsen for an XB1. :smh:

That nikka stuck on Laura all over some child hood crush:snoop:...nikka coulda got Maxine who obviously didn't have high standards,then he is given Myra and turns around and shyts on her and turns down all her advances....even if u felt bad for Urkel or thought his crush was sweet at this point had to be like "fukk this nikka Urkel mayne:childplease:"....god sending you blessins and you turnin the other cheek?two big round blessins:whoo:...and I know Theo got some naked pics sum where,stop playin nikka:ufdup:

Myra loved steve for who he is,meanwhile Laura riggin up chambers takin chances with that mans life....fuk Steffan too,supposed to be a player and I don't think he got noooooooo puzzy:mjlol:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
She was theos gf on cosby before family matters.Shorty face was cute as fukk.I had a crush on her face and chest