Michelle Obama Causes Controversy Over Telling People To Drink Water

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What.....so nothing from that prostitute Michelle "me love you long time" Malkin and the rest of Faux News accusing her of trying to destroy AmeriKKKa with this statement?

Daps
They just want to discredit anything an Obama does. That's it. It's just straight up hate at this point, no explanation lol.
:patrice: Idk how I feel about this statement. Surely it's fair to call out some racial undertones, the Obamas' have blatantly and consistently been slandered with, but a lot of highly critical treatment merely comes with the job of being commander in chief . People expect the president to be damn near perfect.

It's important not forget negative treatment George W. Bush took during his second term. And breh was coming off of the highest approval rating any president ever had, yet he managed to plummet to unprecedented levels, where foreigners felt they could get away with throwing shoes at the President

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
people will always find something to bytch at,just look at the site you're currently on

with that said everything is duality/cause/effect/push/pull

of course you should drink plenty of non tap water,unless you like being a zombie,which of course most of you do

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Fact is this. She has two things going against her.

1.Shes a woman
2.She's black

Bad enough its damn near in impossible for a woman to be respected in some cases, the fact shes black also just makes it harder.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
If a Obama cured AIDS the right wing media would be
on some " aids wasnt that bad and why did he use our tax money for the cure"
bullshyt.

fwq3iu.gif