Micheal Cole appreciation thread

llt23

All Star
Daps
He doesnt know the names of anybodies moves. He doesnt know the names of moves, period. Always off topic, and just raises his voice about his off topic subject when something happens in the ring. There is a lot of silence many occasions. :camby:

Id rather have the NXT guy do play by play. Or anybody else whos good enough. Even on a Raw back in the day with a shytty match, I know I was hyped as a kid with JR calling it, he put everything over

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I don't think it's a shock that he's gotten better and enjoys his job more now that Vince is no longer screaming in his ear.

I'm going to be sad when Cole retires. His voice is the most recognizable for me as a wrestling fan since he started doing commentary on RAW at the same time I started watching.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I was probably the only one that enjoyed his heel run 09-11.

Vintage Cole!

Jim Ross got worse with age, Cole has come a long way in 25 years. It’s not easy to follow a GOAT

Probably had that feeling concealed for so long of just wanting to show out. Decades of smarks giving him shyt, him getting shytted on by various personalities and looking like a goober in his earlier years, he finally can go out with a bang before he chucks the peace. Looking back, Cole really wasn't as bad as folks made him out to be.

Yes he was corny as hell, but he had a bit of charm. Dude would somehow make you believe that some shyt is going down not only in the ring, but in the surrounding arena.

Its good to see dude finally get his roses and fill in the spot that Tony Schavone left voided :francis: