Michael Rappenport no longer supports Biden because of stance on Israel

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The funny thing is that it's not like the other side is gonna react to Biden's actions like "oh wow he's going hard on Israel, I can support him now" lol. It's a thankless position to be in. Which is why, frankly, Biden should do more to pressure Israel and withdraw support

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
fukk remy...

0d86d05b-5f15-4fd7-af1b-20223ab1dae2_text.gif

itttttttttttt hurrrts...

574056cf-596c-4137-9d44-86af9fd8d96a_text.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Biden and his administrarion have been THE most pro-Israel administration in American history.

• Unfettered aid and weapons
  • Vetoing overwhelming ceasefire votes at the UN
  • Demonizining American college students, likening them to Nazis
  • The man is the FIRST president to visit the country in a time of war, and did it DAYS after October 7th
  • Etc

The outrage/backlash make perfect sense :manny: Rappaport is just the beginning

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Biden really between a rock and a hard place. Either he supports Israel fully and lose the younge crowd/arab americans/people who support Palestine or he stops and lose the support of jews. Definitely gonna be an interesting election
i knew they were going to go in anyway. it seems like most of the world is protesting and they just do not care.

a lot of posters are saying fukk israel but its not really that simple. a LOT of israelis are against this too. netanyahu seems to get to do whatever he wants, it seems.

the palestinian people have GOT to get rid of Hamas. the leaders in charge have got to go. if netanyahu was serious about killing off Hamas, why haven't they done anything? everyone knows the heads of Hamas are in Cairo as we speak working on negotiations. it just seems so obvious that the plan all along was to kill them and take their land.

i tried to talk to my mom about this. she started going on about jesus and the 144,000 chosen and i just hung up on her. religious people are fruitcakes