Michael Jordan out here dressed like shyt again ...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I mean what do ya'll expect? :mjpls: somehow was able to pull off rockin a hitler mustache in a national ad spot of hanes :russ:

obviously he ain't listening to ANYONE when it comes to fashion/grooming tips.

Michael-Jordan-Hitler-Stache.jpg

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
After Six’s line of Michael Jordan tuxedos was called “23 Night” after the basketball superstar’s jersey number. It was launched in 1990 and would be the company’s last celebrity tie-in before going into receivership.

0603Hauser_Jordan.jpg

The Chicago Bulls guard Michael Jordan, 1992, with Marc Hauser. “This was done on a day when I shot Michael in ads for Bigsby & Kruthers, Hanes, Bachrach, and After Six Tuxedos. At the beginning he came up to me and said, ‘Marc, are you a professional?’ I said yes. He said, ‘I’m a professional, too. And we professionals get it right the first time. When I’m aiming for a basket, I get it. And when you take a picture, you should get it after the first couple of shots. So we’re going to give you one roll for each national ad. I’ve got to get to the golf course.’”
He is such a scumbag :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Make like 100 mill for doing nothing not even commercials a year, buy a team without even spending cash just swindle that nikka Robert Johnson only to have it being worth like 800 mill a few years later.
Have nikkaz laugh at your baggy ass uflh suits while lining up and spending 200 plus on your sneakers
.:wow:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
i was out with my dad last night and i told him about jordan's fashion. he couldn't believe it. we agreed that a baggy boxy suit is the WORST look on a man. we had been out at the Pitt/Virginia Tech game and all of Pitt's coaches had on huge boxy suits. :damn: i don't get it!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
He is such a scumbag :mjlol:

Pretty much. This was back in the 90's too. So there weren't digital cameras around. I'm sure the cameraman was using film rolls with 24 or 36 exposures. So he probably only got a couple decent pictures out of each roll of film to work with for these local and national ads.

As someone who currently works in the fashion industry at a photo studio I can't help but :snoop: at that situation.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
i was out with my dad last night and i told him about jordan's fashion. he couldn't believe it. we agreed that a baggy boxy suit is the WORST look on a man. we had been out at the Pitt/Virginia Tech game and all of Pitt's coaches had on huge boxy suits. :damn: i don't get it!

And the best soccer coach in the world dresses like this.

Pep-Guardiola.jpg

And the Coli has this thread currently being debated.

90's loose fitting clothing styles need to make a comeback

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
:ld: that guy looks cool to me but that is the kind of thing i wear to work. minus the jacket.

Get yourself a jacket and you can look just as cool.:troll:

I know what you mean when you are talking about the box suit look that basketball coaches wear. Just :huhldup: when you see them.

Patrick and Mike must share the same tailor in Charlotte.

SP-EWING021423088411.jpg

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Make like 100 mill for doing nothing not even commercials a year, buy a team without even spending cash just swindle that nikka Robert Johnson only to have it being worth like 800 mill a few years later.
Have nikkaz laugh at your baggy ass uflh suits while lining up and spending 200 plus on your sneakers
.:wow:
:wow::wow::wow: