Michael Jordan out here dressed like shyt again ...

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
You're using that joke wrong.

tK4CWNw.gif

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
that short sleeved hoodie dope as fukk

haven't y'all over woken up and thought "fukk it" before throwing on some random gym shorts and a hoodie that don't match with some bullshyt like green dunks?

brehs this is Michael Jordan, imagine feeling like that every single day of your life, but also being a billionaire AND the greatest fukking basketball player who ever lived

:mjcry:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:russ::laughing: I love MJ, but he looks like he is wearing some cheap Chinese knock off of his own shyt. Does that brand even have quality control anymore?:aidisgust:

That double fisting of the cigars though.:banderas:

He really needs to chill on the cigar smoking though, every photo of him, he got a cigar in his mouth, I wouldn't want him to die of throat cancer:to:, that would make me really sad. :mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter how u dressed if your money stacked

nikka could have dressed up like jaden smith his money still longer than everybody on this board

So what? He still looks like a fukking bum. When his style is equal to schoolboy q, he gets clowned. Money or no money. And what is that latex bullshyt under that hoody? Does he have a green ranger costume on? Cmon nikkas. Roast accordingly