Michael Jordan out here dressed like shyt again ...

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
a41wnk.jpg

Props, breh

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I dunno how muhfukkas thought he had some immaculate fashion sense. I remember the media hyping his style up like he was on some Scott Disick level of swag. nikka was dressed horribly everytime I ever saw him.

:mjlol:

Yeah my dad was on that shyt, talkin bout MJ looks clean and professional.

I think he keeps 5-6 normal suits on deck to engage te media, but soon as the cameras back off its back into chopper suit/no nikkas mode.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I dunno how muhfukkas thought he had some immaculate fashion sense. I remember the media hyping his style up like he was on some Scott Disick level of swag. nikka was dressed horribly everytime I ever saw him.

:mjlol:

I don't ever remember that. He always dressed like a weirdo, when I was a kid, I just assumed it was because of his height. He even had a Jordan tuxedo line too. :mjlol:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
pause

he already has a closet full of aladdin pants

he looks like he's scanning thru a picture to make sure that everyone in its white and then he sees blake griffin or some and he's like "aw hell naw i thought i told them!"
May Allah guide you to Islam.

Daps
:laughing: I agree breh, for the GOATs sake. Even his wife looks like she can't dress, looking like a grown up version of Pebbles.

Let us look at MJ at the Ryder cup 2012, looking alright up top

but then you look at the pants.

:russ:

Stonewashed jeans, no socks. :aidisgust:

I show up in all blue wearin no socks :scusthov:

MJ threads always do numbers lol. The nikka look like Heisenberg tho.

Michael Jordan stars as Michael Miller, a ruthless kingpin known as Jordanberg in Dressing Bad, Sundays at 10/9c on AMC.

Last edited: