Michael Jordan out here dressed like shyt again ...

Terribleness

King on the Come up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WH
BykQUZ1IQAAIUDE.jpg

Damn.. look at this pic. Now I get it. Jordan got years in the game, don't ya see the look on his face? He Focused. Last time he regretted only bringing one cigar.. but now he ready for any scenario and so is his adaptable outfit :wow: Long sleeves under the short-sleeved hoodie with the hat and shades? He looks ready to gamble on anything under the sun. Someone lost money or their bytch that day.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:dahell: Wtf is he wearing? :russ: at the random zip on the side and the big patch of green on the sleeve (:wtf:)

For the nikkas talking about he a billionaire, he can wear whatever he wants,:ufdup:no he fukken can't. It is one thing if your company makes computers or some shyt, but his company makes clothing specifically athletic clothing. His brand even makes golf clothing, he has no excuses to be dressing like he is going to the grocery store.
482981429-legend-michael-jordan-walks-to-the-green-gettyimages.jpg

I will give one thing to the GOAT though, he aint gonna let some flaming homosexual tell him how to dress.:obama:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
nah seriously I haven't laughed at his clothing choice like that for a long time, it's just something very :mjcry:-like with this particular one

looks like some secret unlockable mortal kombat character

cDizVdL.jpg

ric-flair-flops-o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO