Michael Jordan is a dead beat dad

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...nity-suit-over-alleged-secret-16-year-old-son

Michael Jordan is being sued by a woman who claims he is the father of her 16-year-old son.

TMZ reports the NBA legend who led the Bulls to six championships is being hit with a lawsuit that may feature a paternity test.

Pamela Smith claims in her paternity suit -- filed February 6 in Fulton County, GA and obtained by TMZ -- she became pregnant after having sex with Jordan in 1995. Pamela gave birth to Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds -- aka Taj -- in June 1996. BTW, Jordan was married to Juanita Vanoy at the time he allegedly had sex with Smith.

Jordan was indeed married to Vanoy back in 1995, a marriage that produced sons Jeffrey and Michael as well as daughter Jasmine. The two split in 2002 and had their marriage officially dissolved in 2006.

Here is a picture of Jordan and Smith with no actual date cited. I like to think it's several decades old because Jordan looks younger and he has that spark in his eye that only comes from winning and not from owning the Bobcats.

Evidence-Of-Michael-Jordan-Baby-Mama.jpg

Photo Credit: TMZ
I would also like to point out that Smith looks remarkably like Michelle Obama in this picture. There is absolutely nothing useful about that statement, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Now, this is not the first time the Charlotte Bobcats owner has had to answer for lovechild allegations. Jordan may have been the greatest of all time on the court, but he has also been known for extracurriculars that nearly derailed a picture-perfect life.

Whether it was gambling or alleged dalliances, the former NBA star is no stranger to these types of scandals.

Back in 2003, Jordan was taken to court by Karla Knafel, a woman he had an alleged sexual relationship from 1989 to 1991, via USA Today.

At that time, a judge denied Knafel the $5 million she was seeking when DNA tests found her child was not fathered by Jordan.

This case differs in a number of ways—the most compelling is the access to social media and the reach this particular 16-year-old has to fans.

In December, Smith's son Taj took to YouTube to announce that he was indeed Michael Jordan's son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f76CLkMJ3pU

And now you have a face, a voice and a personality to tie to this story. Whether fair or not, this is the day we live in and the access people have to tell their side of the story.

For the moment, Jordan is silent on his side of this tale.

TMZ attempted to get in touch with his camp and have not had any word returned. Per the report, Smith is more than willing to have a paternity test solve this entire mess.

She is seeking no less than Jordan becoming the young man's actual father. Smith is seeking full custody, child support and medical expenses and is even asking the judge to change Taj's last name to Jordan.

For the moment, these are all allegations, and we await Jordan's side. Still, the old adage reminds us that the past has a way of catching up with all of us.

:ohhh:

:mjpls: bout to be on Maury :lolbron:

this is yall hero tho, great father too :russ:

Evidence-Of-Michael-Jordan-Cheating.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Jordan the greatest hooper I ever saw but he's an embarrassment outside of basketball

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
His name is grant pierce jay jordan reynolds aka taj

fukk you need all them names for

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Hol' up...

1) They tryina tell me that Mike, at the height of the Space Jam era, was fuccin' wit' this Patti Bouvier-lookin'-ass broad??

2) The fucc is up with Mike's arm in that pic? Why is it ashy up until a couple inches before his glove that looks too big?

Somethin' ain't right about this...