Michael Jai White’s ‘Black Dynamite’, to return in 2018 & A "Blood & Bone" Sequel In The works?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ZigzagDimpledCutworm-max-1mb.gif
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The beginning of the movie where they clearly had a theater trained actor play black dynamite's brother had me dead

"Come on u jive turkeys, what kind of run down is this. Look man i have to get back to the streets where i come from SUCKA!!!":mjlol:

That’s ole dude from real husbands when he was trying to train boris:russ:. Im no snitch

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bone and Bone was the shyt!!!!:ohlawd: this nikka here was fighting with his timbs on during the boss battle effortlessly!!!! :russ::deadman:

Doing some smooth and effortless spinning wheel kicks too.:banderas:

And he wore them like a street dude as he didnt even have the laces tied. On the average nicca, them shyts would fly right off your feet.:wow:

Martha

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Blood and Bone is OG classic. RIP to the Homie KIMBO SLICE. that scene in the bathroom though. When dude said "even big niccas get bent over". (Ray Allen face)
I wonder will Isaiah Washington come back gangster or with his tee shirt knotted. That last scene was on on some shawshank redemption.

PS MJW actually has 7 black belts. He need to be in the MCU. If I see him in another Tyler Perry flick (Paul gasol dead image)