• Lee. He’s a real martial artist

• Chan. His Black belt in Aikido and acting skill will be enough

• They’d cancel one another out

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Jackie already survived

Jokes aside, I who knows who would really win. Though people sleep on Jackie. He basically grew up in the HK opera, you know he's strong and durable as hell.
He's as close to a real life Robin from Batman as you can get :russ:

Jackie's just being nice, he would would whoop Bruce Lee's ass in a real fight

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He's right.

Black belt in brazillian Jiujitsu talking.

Bruce already got washed by a grappling judokan.
Bro please keep dropping these posts. People actually think of you when we see Brazilian jiujitsu lol. I had not idea that was even a thing before seeing your posts :russ:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The so-called martial artists in this thread are giving me second-hand embarrassment with these dogsh*t level takes.

No… actor Jackie Chan cannot beat martial artist Bruce f*cking Lee, you imbecile. One is real, one is fake.

Then, MJW, my fellow Kyokushin brother who I have a lot of respect for, goes on to claim that while ACTOR Jackie Chan can beat real martial artist Bruce Lee, actor Jean-Claude Van Damme isn’t a real fighter because he’s an actor.

Unbelievable.

^That level of not knowing wtf you’re talking about is astounding.

Not only is JCVD an actual fighter who was 18-1 on the Belgian kickboxing circuit, MJW NEVER fought professionally-only tournaments..and not even Kyokushin tournaments, it was the no-touch, point karate BS.

But here he is saying that an ACTUAL FIGHTER, isn’t an actual fighter because he now acts- yet, the ACTOR who’s never stepped foot on an organized combat surface will wipe the floor with Bruce Lee.

And people- no- so called Martial Artists, are in here defending this sheer and utter nonsense.

I swear it feels like I’ve lost brain cells even responding to the nonsense in this f*cking thread.

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
And then here comes this goofy. :snoop:

“I been in 9 different McDojos I’m an expert on all things martial arts 🤓“. stfu nikka

you so off base you don’t even sound like you even watched the damn clips :dead:

We have ALLEGED real life martial artists in this thread saying that an ACTOR who PRETENDS to do martial arts can beat an actual martial arts legend- and you’re only saying it just for the sake of being “the thread contrarian”, not because there’s an ounce of logic behind it :dead:

“wELl on tHe cOnTrAry, aCtOrs cAn aCtUaLly bEaT rEaL maRtiAl aRtiSts! I do bJj and 9 diFFeRent sTyLes 🤓

:russ:

Are you ok, sweetie?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Are you ok, sweetie?

I mean to be fair you did sound stupid as hell. And fraud as hell.

Especially the way you think “training in 9 different styles” gives you some sort of imaginary leverage in all discussions martial arts related. It doesn’t. It’s actually rather f*cking cringe.

Are you ok, sweetie?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I mean to be fair you did sound stupid as hell. And fraud as hell.

Especially the way you think “training in 9 different styles” gives you some sort of imaginary leverage in all discussions martial arts related. It doesn’t. It actually shows you’re a fraud.

Extremely cringe.

Are you ok, sweetie?

Yeah I'm good...How do I sound fraud without actually offering an opinion? Simpin for @Ray D’Angelo Harris is pathetic...He ain't gonna fukk you breh. :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bro please keep dropping these posts. People actually think of you when we see Brazilian jiujitsu lol. I had not idea that was even a thing before seeing your posts :russ:
Bruce is a legend. Bruce transformed his art when he came to California to learn grappling.

Outside of that Bruce Lee's speed was nothing when it went up against The Brothers out here on the wess wess. Bruce Lee never had to fight a brother who had to deal with racist cacs and was a master of the arts.

Michael is a big man and he cross trains IN BRAZILLIAN JIUJITSU. He would handle Bruce.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One day y’all are gonna realize Bruce Lee is a character and never had to fight for his title. Impressive speed and physique, but what’s his fight record?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I typed a bunch of words but it wasn’t my opinion I was juss’ playin’ 🤡

You pretentious little b!tch :laff:

Keep my name out ya mouf :umad:

Show the post where I offered my personal opinion on the matter, and not how I believe MJW might have come to his conclusion?

You can't. You hoemotional, sassy nikkas love exaggerating to get your feelings off...Must be something genetic.

LEAVE BRUCE ALONE!!!

rjDyDo.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Does this brother do anything else besides talk about people more renown than him.

While sitting on a white man's couch :scust: