• They’d cancel one another out

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Breh said actor Jackie Chan would whoop Bruce Lee :gucci:

….but then turns around and says Van Damme is a fraud who isn’t a real martial artist he’s just an actor :russ:

Bonus:
“Van Damme would beat Steven Seagal”

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Breh said actor Jackie Chan would whoop Bruce Lee :gucci:

….but then turns around and says Van Damme is a fraud who isn’t a real martial artist he’s just an actor :russ:

Bonus:
“Van Damme would beat Steven Seagal”

What did he say that was inaccurate? Size & durability accounts for a lot in fights :dame:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Jackie already survived

Jokes aside, who knows who'd really win. Though, people sleep on Jackie. He grew up in the HK opera, you know he's strong and durable as hell.
He's as close to a real life Robin from Batman as you can get :russ:

Last edited:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
What did he say that was inaccurate? Size & durability accounts for a lot in fights :dame:

Wasted your first reply space unnecessarily quoting my big ass original post(even though you’re the first response), and then used the prime real estate to say something gay and stupid. Go back to the fkng Bushes nikka :camby:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Why should any sane black person go on that vlad show? I wont give this idiot any time at all
They call themselves "free thinkers" :mjlol:

Yet can't think anywhere else other than on a white racist Jewish CAC's platform.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I mean...As someone who's trained in 9 different disciplines...He's looking at it from a totally different lens. He's seeing things the average person isn't even looking for.

And then here comes this goofy. :snoop:

“I been in 9 different McDojos I’m an expert on all things martial arts 🤓“. stfu nikka

you so off base you don’t even sound like you even watched the damn clips :dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Jackie already survived

Jokes aside, I who knows who would really win. Though people sleep on Jackie. He basically grew up in the HK opera, you know he's strong and durable as hell.
He's as close to a real life Robin from Batman as you can get :russ:

Yeah Jackie, Sammo, and Yuen (for get his last name) were part of the Lucky Stars performance troup. So yeah they are literally Robin

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
We have ALLEGED real life martial artists in this thread saying that an ACTOR who PRETENDS to do martial arts can beat an actual martial arts legend- and you’re only saying it just for the sake of being “the thread contrarian”, not because there’s an ounce of logic behind it :dead:

“wELl on tHe cOnTrAry, aCtOrs cAn aCtUaLly bEaT rEaL maRtiAl aRtiSts! I do bJj and 9 diFFeRent sTyLes 🤓

:russ: