Michael Jai White IS The Outlaw Johnnie Black, from the Brothers that brought you Black Dynomite!

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Saw it tonight and really enjoyed it.

I died when dude listed "kung-fu treachery" as one of Johnny's crimes

The Jessie misdirect was hilarious.

"And what does this cow say?" :damn:

*Random dude in the crowd* Moo...? :dwillhuh:

That gun trick with the Bible was cold:whoo:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Also :mjlol: at

The native american who was CLEARLY a white man, and the double entendre of an indian playing an "indian"

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I rewatched Undisputed 2 the other day :wow: MJW should be in The Rock's spot.

Then he went crazy with the b and c level movies he was doing

Yeah dude should’ve been a leading man/big action star smh.

Part of it is typical Hollywood 'cism as their were other limited actors who got more opportunities bc they had "the look"... but that ties into the other part, which is young MJW had "the look" and stage presence but wasn't/isn't that good of an actor. And so Exit Wounds, Romeo Must Die, and them stylistic karate b-movies of the early 00s was gonna be his ceiling, before seguing to direct to dvd stuff.

Mind you, Rock doesn't have much range either but he excelled in his niche as modern Chris Hemsworth before Chris Hemsworth. Michael B is limited but came up in a different era where there's now an acceptance/appetite/lucrative lane for black IPs. I mean shyt, imagine if a 29 year-old MJW did a live action Spawn movie in 2017 instead of 1997.
Vin Diesel would've scooped his ass up for Fast n Furious like 3 movies ago :mjlol: