Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Its 1984 both Mike and Prince in the club to see who can get the most chicks. Who’s taking the most to the Neverland Ranch or Paisley Park.
charlie murphy and eddie was gettin prince left overs whenever they kicked it

giphy.gif

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This competitiveness was on full display in a now-legendary game of table tennis between the stars in December 1985. Jackson showed up with his bodyguards at Samuel Goldwyn Studio in West Hollywood, where Prince was putting the final musical touches on Under the Cherry Moon. After some small talk, Prince challenged Jackson to a game of ping-pong. Jackson had hardly played before but said he’d give it a try. Work stopped in the studio as people gathered around to watch the two superstars play.

Prince went easy at first, but before long his competitive streak took over and he began slamming the ball past (and at) a hapless Jackson. “He played like Helen Keller!” Prince later joked to friends. Jackson recovered by chatting up Prince’s then-girlfriend, actress Sherilyn Fenn. “Michael knows how to handle himself,” recalls Prince’s recording engineer, Susan Rogers, “and he didn't seem to care [about the game]. [He] started flirting with Sherilyn Fenn, who was visiting Prince in the studio. Prince was pacing, but he wasn't going to get into the game of flirting back. They said hasty goodbyes.” :mjgrin:

Prince and Michael Jackson: The Rivalry and the Revolution

Damn Jack sonned Prince

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Prince would actually have sexual relations with them. Micheal.... jesus christ I dunno what he would do with the hos.

Tatiana Thumbtzen (MJ's TWYMMF girl) on meeting and "dating" Prince (1989)

Prince’s Palace: After meeting at the Club..... We went into his living room then he asked if I was hungry. I told him I was. Next thing I know minutes later everything I asked for was ordered in doubles. Prince didn’t eat anything. I don’t get why he ordered tons of stuff then?

Maybe he thought I was a pig. Then we evenually were ready for bed. He game me his pjs to wear & he was wearing a black cat suit with half of the waist missing. With a chain attached to the cat suit that dangled from his waist on one side of him to the other. Then we both curled up like little kittens, & went stragiht to sleep. I know that’s hard to believe, but truly was as simple & as innocent as that. From what I gathered, Prince didn’t make much sexual overt moves on Madonna either. They dated like in 1985 & she had been quoted of saying, ‘He was just sipping tea, very daintly. :sas2: I have this theory about people who don’t eat. They annoy me.’ This may have been meant to be a kind comment because in 2007, the two were caught on camera having a hug at an Oscar party. Either way, that night I really wasn’t able to fall asleep. I just couldn’t get over who I was curled in bed with-one of the greatest artist of all times. The public viewed Prince & Michael as musical rivals. To them, Michael was squeaky clean-Peter Pan & Prince being the sexually overt one. They were different as night & day, both geniuses who were interesting to observe. Prince in truth, actually admired & respected Michael. They were friends. Prince only spoke highly of Michael. Few days after I spent the night Prince invited me to a Teddy Riley concert.

[Page 151] Prince seemed to be concerned with the media & how they were going to put their twist on us. He really wanted to show respect for Michael. He even like many, believed there was something going on between me & Michael. In my heart, I wished it would be, but by this time I was hearing negative reports coming from his camp about me. While at the same time, people were still reminding me that if Michael really cared why hasn’t he called? David Banks on several occasions when we would have long conversations about what happened to me. David would say, ‘I’m sure he (Michael) has your number. If he really cared, he would call.’ David wasn’t only the co-writer for TWYMMF, but he played the store owner in the video. Now on the show, it was incredible & Teddy Riley did an amazing job! Prince admired his work as well. After the show, Prince & I rode around Universal’s very large parking lot. Then he asked if I wanted to drive this limo for fun. I passed on this because I did not have my license at the time. I didn’t want to admit that to him, & I didn’t want to be responsible if the limo had crashed.

RE: Her Star magazine interview: It’s so obvious that the media never really treated Michael right-or even those assiocated to him. They wanted me to be against him & was using me for it. I was their scapegoat-that’s what they wanted from any female connected to Michael. It would help keep him in their “image” of Michael as gay, pedophile & asexual. Some people even asked me why even do that story with the Star? It helped me to feel guilty about it. Even Prince-the man I dated, was one of them.
Prince was upset that I had spoken to the tabloid; he attacked me for my comments and he was especially bothered by a line that quoted me as saying that Michael would never get married. He shouted, “Did you need the money that bad?” Are you that poor-that broke, that you sell your story to the tabloids?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Tatiana Thumbtzen (MJ's TWYMMF girl) on meeting and "dating" Prince (1989)

Prince’s Palace: After meeting at the Club..... We went into his living room then he asked if I was hungry. I told him I was. Next thing I know minutes later everything I asked for was ordered in doubles. Prince didn’t eat anything. I don’t get why he ordered tons of stuff then?

Maybe he thought I was a pig. Then we evenually were ready for bed. He game me his pjs to wear & he was wearing a black cat suit with half of the waist missing. With a chain attached to the cat suit that dangled from his waist on one side of him to the other. Then we both curled up like little kittens, & went stragiht to sleep. I know that’s hard to believe, but truly was as simple & as innocent as that. From what I gathered, Prince didn’t make much sexual overt moves on Madonna either. They dated like in 1985 & she had been quoted of saying, ‘He was just sipping tea, very daintly. :sas2: I have this theory about people who don’t eat. They annoy me.’ This may have been meant to be a kind comment because in 2007, the two were caught on camera having a hug at an Oscar party. Either way, that night I really wasn’t able to fall asleep. I just couldn’t get over who I was curled in bed with-one of the greatest artist of all times. The public viewed Prince & Michael as musical rivals. To them, Michael was squeaky clean-Peter Pan & Prince being the sexually overt one. They were different as night & day, both geniuses who were interesting to observe. Prince in truth, actually admired & respected Michael. They were friends. Prince only spoke highly of Michael. Few days after I spent the night Prince invited me to a Teddy Riley concert.

[Page 151] Prince seemed to be concerned with the media & how they were going to put their twist on us. He really wanted to show respect for Michael. He even like many, believed there was something going on between me & Michael. In my heart, I wished it would be, but by this time I was hearing negative reports coming from his camp about me. While at the same time, people were still reminding me that if Michael really cared why hasn’t he called? David Banks on several occasions when we would have long conversations about what happened to me. David would say, ‘I’m sure he (Michael) has your number. If he really cared, he would call.’ David wasn’t only the co-writer for TWYMMF, but he played the store owner in the video. Now on the show, it was incredible & Teddy Riley did an amazing job! Prince admired his work as well. After the show, Prince & I rode around Universal’s very large parking lot. Then he asked if I wanted to drive this limo for fun. I passed on this because I did not have my license at the time. I didn’t want to admit that to him, & I didn’t want to be responsible if the limo had crashed.

RE: Her Star magazine interview: It’s so obvious that the media never really treated Michael right-or even those assiocated to him. They wanted me to be against him & was using me for it. I was their scapegoat-that’s what they wanted from any female connected to Michael. It would help keep him in their “image” of Michael as gay, pedophile & asexual. Some people even asked me why even do that story with the Star? It helped me to feel guilty about it. Even Prince-the man I dated, was one of them.
Prince was upset that I had spoken to the tabloid; he attacked me for my comments and he was especially bothered by a line that quoted me as saying that Michael would never get married. He shouted, “Did you need the money that bad?” Are you that poor-that broke, that you sell your story to the tabloids?

prince knew she was a opportunist...y he aint fukk with her like that...kuz she go back n run her mouth...

...she was past around the industry...billy dee.. eddie murphy....milli and vanilli...robert de nairo...shyt load of others..

prince low key checked her for mike...but over the 15mins she had...she made a living talkin bout mike...to every tabloid...to even fukkin maury

that so broke to sell ya tabloid shyt was true...

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bagging chicks? That's Prince's reputation so....yea, this thread kinda funny.

Music? Mike....BY ALOT.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Prince would actually have sexual relations with them. Micheal.... jesus christ I dunno what he would do with the hos.

Read them the Bible.

Yes thats a true story. He’d summon groupies backstage, talk to them about their lives and read the Bible to them.

Nonetheless, MJ was STILL getting panties wet. He’s taking home more women. Prince would clean up too though

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Read them the Bible.

Yes thats a true story. He’d summon groupies backstage, talk to them about their lives and read the Bible to them.

Nonetheless, MJ was STILL getting panties wet. He’s taking home more women. Prince would clean up too though
Wait Prince believed in the Bible :mjlol:

It’s not a bad thing maybe god was working thru prince :ohhh:

But this is tough , I read MJ use to beatbox all his beats and the producer would make a beat outta it

Prince is obviously a musical genius

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wait Prince believed in the Bible :mjlol:

It’s not a bad thing maybe god was working thru prince :ohhh:

But this is tough , I read MJ use to beatbox all his beats and the producer would make a beat outta it

Prince is obviously a musical genius

Nah i’m saying MJ was the one reading groupies the bible

RasNas

Pro
Daps
MJ was never about smashing groupies on the regular he prolly just had a few girlfriends on the low. He wasn't a hit it and quit it guy.

Prince was obviously a big player so you should already know the answer...

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bagging chicks? That's Prince's reputation so....yea, this thread kinda funny.

Music? Mike....BY ALOT.

I think Mike would have the Ultra instinct on hoes he wouldn't have to do much but stand there nikka had chicks fainting left right and centre and hyperventaliting like they done seen the holy ghost. Prince got some of the baddest chicks but I think if Mike was out there like that he could definitely get those types of chicks too. Mike knew with power comes great responsibility.