Michael Jackson used to legit put people in the hospital just off of standing still on stage. Stop the comparisons, brehs.

Daps

They really got Cena up there next to the GOAT. Really nxgga :mjtf:

I hate that y'all younger folks never got a chance to see what MJ was in his prime. I hate that for you. If he hadn't passed away (been murdered) before the "This is It" tour, y'all would have got a chance to experience it.

But Michael Jackson was a force of nature. Dude would come on stage and PAWGs would be passing out left and right.

Every city that the GOAT would come to had a standing order to have multiple ambulances on standby wherever he was gonna be, cause somebody was definitely gonna lose consciousness and hit their head.

This brotha had people losing it, women, men, children, babies, gangsters, presidents, everybody. Dude was THE superstar. There was nobody on his level then, and nobody has come close to his level since.

People want to compare Beyonce, but I just got done watching that Beyonce video where she had a wardrobe malfunction, and there were so many empty seats in the stadium that it was ridiculous. Not to mention that she had to cancel one of her dates because she didn't sell enough tickets.

If the This Is It tour had happened, there would not have been an empty seat ANYwhere. Mike would have shut it down in every city he went to.

And y'all bring up the Weeknd? Y'all bring up Beyonce? Man them folks ain't seeing MJ on any day of the week. I don't care what they do, they can never touch the feats of Michael Jackson the GOAT.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
GOAT :mj:
michaeljackson450x300.jpg

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Beyonce and taylor fans are insane, they couldnt even touch that mans artistry. Michael was a once in a millennium talent, he could dance, sing, draw etc

a great philanthropist to boot too

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Facts

I can't take anyone's opinion on GOAT status when it's being evaluated in real time. Weeknd, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake :mjlol:, or whoever else has been compared is laughable at best, straight up delusional at worst.

Mike was one a level we've never seen from an artist and we'll probably never see again as an artist because the nature of how the industry has changed.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
I've always found the 'fainting' fiasco a bit..strange. It's one thing to celebrate the achievements of your favorite artists, but to revere them as if they're some ancient deity will always be weird. It should never be that serious. These ppl of humans.. the idolization of celebrities like MJ etc is too much.

Daps
I've always found the 'fainting' fiasco a bit..strange. It's one thing to celebrate the achievements of your favorite artists, but to revere them as if they're some ancient deity will always be weird. It should never be that serious. These ppl of humans.. the idolization of celebrities like MJ etc is too much.

Power of the Black man, breh. :wow: