Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
if they're looking at the mannequin, then that definitely says to me that at least somebody on the jury is taking Dunn's story seriously, and they are attempting to confirm or deny his account through forensics.

I looked at the jury selection (not sure if it's been posted) but there are a lot of potential white supremacists in the jury. This doesn't surprise me.

http://www.courtchatter.com/p/michael-dunn-jurors.html

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
if they're looking at the mannequin, then that definitely says to me that at least somebody on the jury is taking Dunn's story seriously, and they are attempting to confirm or deny his account through forensics.
i will go ahead and toss in the oft-used

CACS GON CAC

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y0 anyone peep out this justice for Dunn website, setup by his kids...

Peep this excerpt by Dunn:

http://justicefordunn.com/michaels-comments/

Should you be afraid? Google ‘black on white murders’ and check out the results. There are 4,270,000 results and while a lot of them are repeating the same story – there’s a whole lot more people like those listed above that have lost their lives because they were un-armed and unable to defend themselves when their lives were threatened.

http://justicefordunn.com/others-who-couldnt-defend-themselves/

It brings me great relief that eventually our decedents won't have to live around these "people".

:dwillhuh:

Ya know I don't know exactly if there's an emotion that represents how I feel about this. The shyt is simultaneously hilarious in that it is so outrageous and incredibly sad in that this is exactly how people like Dunn think and black men will lose their lives because of it. It is amusing to examine the delusion but scary to realize the consequences.

"Yeah I shot 'em, I feared for my life because they looked like those rappers on that music video I saw that one time. I mean, yeah I killed him, BUT LOOK AT THE STATS!!!!! They kill lots of people every year. Can ya really blame me?:smugfavre:" A brother would be laughed out of court if he tried that defense.

I know there's a Malcolm X quote to go with this but I can't find it. Dunn wildly lets off at a gas station and it is black men's fault (that's you and me brehs). Dunn did not act like a 'thug' or a 'welfare recipient' or (and this seems to be their favorite now) 'one of Obama's sons' and will never even be characterized as dangerous. But you, me, and every Coli breh in college or with an IT cert is just a 'wannabe thug' waiting to fly off the handle at the drop of a hat or watermelon or whatever it is they think I eat these days. Hell this motherfukker might take the Zimmerman route, try to get famous, and release his own version of 'Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It'. No truer words.....

We are one year away from the hundredth year anniversary of the release of 'Birth of a Nation' and I'm seeing the exact same characterization of us that you see in the movie. I am saddened and amazed and will not be surprised if he is let off and will not be satisfied if he is convicted. That will be much too little, far too late.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

yeah...the trial completely discredited Dunn's "he was outside the car with a gun" angle, but I guess someone, or some people, on the jury thinks otherwise and are looking to acquit. If they were just debating what charge to convict him with, they would not need to look at the mannequin. I bet the poor black woman on the jury right now is going thru it real bad.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yeah...the trial completely discredited Dunn's "he was outside the car with a gun" angle, but I guess someone, or some people, on the jury thinks otherwise and are looking to acquit. If they were just debating what charge to convict him with, they would not need to look at the mannequin. I bet the poor black woman on the jury right now is going thru it real bad.
:mindblown: the cars were so close that if anyone opened the door they'd be touching...

If he has a shotgun with his window down, and he intends on killing you, why would he get out of the car....

Dunn's car had absolutely no scratches, believe me, if this cat was hell bent on getting out the car and killing dunn, he wouldn't have given two shyts about scratching either car to kill someone....

The detectives busted this case wide open from the get go....

Now the defense damn near insulted police and medical personnel( professionals) like their incompetent about their job.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And for those who are interested, Tariq Nasheed is going to do a breakdown of the racial politics of the case on his podcast not too long after the verdict occurs. He does an excellent analysis of subjects like this so it's worth checking out.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@Serious hit me with that live stream. I won't be able to comment in anyway until after 3:45, but I didn't really participate in this thread at all so I could add something at the end if there is any sort of legal advice

Daps
OK, I just finished reading a bit more info on this case.

There is NO WAY dude is getting off for this :deadmanny:

I don't care if it's Florida