Michael Blackson Girlfriend Is Bad Brehs(Georgia Reign)

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Nah man it's Bf4!!!! Operation Locker and Flood Zone 24/7. Lmao! U on ps4? I'll add u. Sometimes I stream.
Breh are you socially retarded? He obviously dont fukk with bf4 and you can tell by his post :why:

Oh wait that tequila got you leanin
Nvm proceed :pachaha:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah man it's Bf4!!!! Operation Locker and Flood Zone 24/7. Lmao! U on ps4? I'll add u. Sometimes I stream.
:scust::punksaysgo:PC Master Race! PM me the stream and I can give it a watch though. BF3 did so much right, I don't understand how 4 dropped that ball.

shyt Nerd nikkas say, does it really matter homie? Yes one is fukin broken but he likes what he likes dawg
:rocky:Course it matters, and im a proud nerd. With a great hairline. Do great hairlines matter?:sas1:Of course they do:sas2:Hence BF4
is like having a hairline of the same rubber as a door stopper. It works today? Great...but overtime that material wears:whoa:Next thing you know your hairline
is giving you worse coverage than Direct TV during a blizzard.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Breh are you socially retarded? He obviously dont fukk with bf4 and you can tell by his post :why:

Oh wait that tequila got you leanin
Nvm proceed :pachaha:
One tequila, two tequila...lmao! Why ya'll ain't on BF4?! I'm damn near addicted! This is my first real first person shooter. They threw my ass to the fukkin wolves! Muzzle jumps and getting fukkin sniped from other fukkin islands, snatching tags....I love this shyt!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Bullshyt girls don't play battlefield. negged.
:mjlol:
Bet money. When I stream, I'll send it to you! My aim some real shyt and I have yet to get my kill count over my death count, u gon be the first one I contact when i do!!!!

Man Battlefield so addictive. I unlocked a damn carbine the other day and tried it out on Dawnbreaker map. I was so excited. Lmao! We all need to squad up. We do fieldrun Fridays...lmao!

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
One tequila, two tequila...lmao! Why ya'll ain't on BF4?! I'm damn near addicted! This is my first real first person shooter. They threw my ass to the fukkin wolves! Muzzle jumps and getting fukkin sniped from other fukkin islands, snatching tags....I love this shyt!
How does it feel to shoot someone else in the face for a change?
Ya know cuz you dont have a penis to do it with :lolbron:
Lol:russ: #HOH #misogyny #virginfridays

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Bet money. When I stream, I'll send it to you! My aim some real shyt and I have yet to get my kill count over my death count, u gon be the first one I contact when i do!!!!

Man Battlefield so addictive. I unlocked a damn carbine the other day and tried it out on Dawnbreaker map. I was so excited. Lmao! We all need to squad up. We do fieldrun Fridays...lmao!
I have a filter in my inbox that only lets me see titties

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I have a filter in my inbox that only lets me see titties
You so busy trying to be something you not, that you can't make a real connection wit people. Somewhere you bought into this idea that women like a$$holes and you trying so hard to be a poser right now.

Come on dude. This is online. Be urself. You ain't gotta be rude or act stupid to seem edgy or cool. I work at a middle school. I'll be damn if u ain't actin like a socially awkward 8th grader trying to cover up his lameness by being hyper-belligerent. I may be tipsy, but I can still read yo ass like a book.

Edit: I was a lil slow on the ether yo ass was tryin to throw!

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
You so busy trying to be something you not, that you can't make a real connection wit people. Somewhere you bought into this idea that women like a$$holes and you trying so hard to be a poser right now.

Come on dude. This is online. Be urself. You ain't gotta be rude or act stupid to seem edgy or cool. I work at a middle school. I'll be damn if u ain't actin like a socially awkward 8th grader trying to cover up his lameness by being hyper-belligerent. I may be tipsy, but I can still read yo ass like a book.

Edit: I was a lil slow on the ether yo ass was tryin to throw!
Lol listen lil mama how bout we cut to the chase...you mad cuz I dont wanna fukk :wow: its ok we all get rejected and its important to deal with it in a positive way
Now would you like extra salt on those fries next time? :troll:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Beautiful but I find the need to sexualize herself to be a turnoff. I would smash but a classy sister needs to look elegant and not let everything hang out for the world to see.

She's from Bankhead :usure: I don't think "classy singer" was in her career blueprint.