Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
lmfao what kinda back handed shyt is this.

the nikka studied those before him, and used his resources when making his debut.

:mjlol:

Yeah dude was like, "I guess he's alright at directing, but the Coogler brothers made it possible." :mjgrin:

Directors fail all the time with great story's and screenplays. But the bottom line is a Black male director really directed the #1 movie in the country and most critics say it's a great film.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure what the prediction is this weekend but I'm thinking 35 mill

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Yeah dude was like, "I guess he's aight at directing, but the Coogler brothers made it possible." :mjgrin:

Directors fail all the time with great story's and screenplays. But the bottom line is a Black male director really directed the #1 movie in the country and most critics say it's a good movie.

exactly bro, we all seen MBJ journey and this movie is a product of the things he learned and people who obviously mentored or rubbed off and influenced. Ol boy sounded like a straight hating ass hoe with that shyt

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Wasn't dude in prison for like 15 years or some shyt? How did they explain how he became world championdhip boxing material?

He stayed in shape, but there were undertones that he was essentially a prodigy in his Golden Glove days. There is a little suspension of belief necessary for that aspect of the film, but overall I enjoyed the characters and film. Just walked out a few minutes ago.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thanks for addressing the question. You mentioned MBJ utilizing his resources and the Coogler brothers were part of such, as he mentioned.

I don’t see his post as backhanded, more-so reality. There’s simply no way Ryan would leave his muse out to dry on a directorial debut. MBJ’s vision is still his at the end of the day, but no doubt Coogler was giving him pointers here and there throughout production. Smart route honestly that not many first time directors get.

what kinda hoe ass shyt you nikkas on
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

tell the nikka good job and KIM or just stfu