Micah Stands On The Floor Peering Up Through Binoculars In Awe Of His Home Town Eagles - Cowboys @ Eagles Week 9 Game Thread

Who Wins Today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
no we don't. yall listen to the media way to much.

I ain't talking about no damn media, I'm talking about people I know in real life, I ain't talking about no dam media heads

Cowboy fans be on one when they have a decent season, it is what it is breh, I'm not a hater, not that type of man

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I ain't talking about no damn media, I'm talking about people I know in real life, I ain't talking about no dam media heads

Cowboy fans be on one when they have a decent season, it is what it is breh, I'm not a hater, not that type of man
Well we do have some delusional and ultra loyal fans so who you know in real life, I guess. But most of us aren't buying anything we do in the regular season until they show us in January. Nobody in the season thread is discussing super bowl. We are discussing how much we hate Dak and Jerry.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
People aren't allowed to be hype their favorite team plays their division rival? :skip:

Should be a good game nevertheless.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Well we do have some delusional and ultra loyal fans so who you know in real life, I guess. But most of us aren't buying anything we do in the regular season until they show us in January. Nobody in the season thread is discussing super bowl. We are discussing how much we hate Dak and Jerry.
YIzMJ52.png

Those memes like the Kevin hart one don’t be coming from no where. Y’all are known for being front runners and then wondering how it all fell apart in Dec / Jan. Since jerry can’t buy super bowls no more like the mid 90s it’s been unpleasant for y’all.

I guess the coli has the collection of the only reasonable c00nboy fans in the world huh :sas1:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
YIzMJ52.png

Those memes like the Kevin hart one don’t be coming from no where. Y’all are known for being front runners and then wondering how it all fell apart in Dec / Jan. Since jerry can’t buy super bowls no more like the mid 90s it’s been unpleasant for y’all.

I guess the coli has the collection of the only reasonable c00nboy fans in the world huh :sas1:
Laughable considering that we didn't "buy" those super bowls in the mid 90s in the first place. eagle fans are known for being classless hateable loser pos but does that explain the entire fanbase? We just pretty much acknowledge that currently, we are the Philadelphia 76ers of the NFL.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

gotcha, I know TheColi is it's own world, definitely different than real life

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Laughable considering that we didn't "buy" those super bowls in the mid 90s in the first place. eagle fans are known for being classless hateable loser pos but does that explain the entire fanbase? We just pretty much acknowledge that currently, we are the Philadelphia 76ers of the NFL.
Now just acknowledge y’all are living off y’all daddys era and we good :mjgrin: