Zionist dikk gobbler is really gone

89m4mk.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention he killed 5 cops and one of them was an open white supremacist (he had white supremacist tattoos on his forearms). So with 3600 cops on the Dallas Police Force with a random sample showing 20% possibly being white supremacists, you do the math on that.

On another note, I owe folks like @Dafunkdoc my life. Seeing brain rotted c00ns like him come out the militar brainwashed is what convinced me not to join that racist dumpster fire
nothing of value was lost.

someone said "and nothing changed" sometimes it's not about change

an eye for an eye, payback.

it is what it is. i do not support killing anyone, but not all heroes wear capes, not all heroes are what i'm specifically seeking out.

micah johnson and chris dorner did nothing wrong in my eyes. i don't advocate for violence, but i'm not everyone so I can't claim to speak for everyone. :manny:

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
if he was white he would have got a trial and some burger king

not been killed by a drone

or they would have negotiated with him like he was cliven bundy

:sas2:
what white cop killer got taken to burger king?

jow many cops did cliven bundy kill?

:gucci:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you OP for acting as a righteous vessel. All he had to do was apologise and that prayer I sent up could have been redacted:respect:#GodDid

Proverbs 11:9 ESV / 59

With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.

Exodus 14:14 ESV /

The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Yall praise Micah for busting at Dallas transit cops who babysit buses and trains but Zimmerman and countless others who actually did harm to blacks still walking around free :russell:

That shyt ain’t gangsta

Zimmerman is a FLA issue...

Matter of fact, S/O to Matthew Apperson for shooting at that fucc boi and also to that dude who punched him in that bar as well.

He should do what Darren Wilson did and remain low because someone will gun him down like Pac .

:pacspit::pacspit:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
If you're black and have issues with Micah Johnson, then you forfeit the right to complain about police brutality imo
Go at the DAs, police union, blue wall of silence, city councils, dept of justice etc

Not random patrol and transit cops , what did or what has this accomplished? Absolutely nothing minus Micah getting his ass blown up by a drone on some call of duty shyt :mjlol: