Miami will get blown out in Game 7

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Wade and Bosh are well overdue for a good game. Heat will win.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if wade isnt going to contribute, and Bosh is just going to sit there and miss 19-20 foot jump shots all game, they need to recognize that quick and get them off the floor stat

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
It just feels like it'll be that sort of game. Everyone thinks Miami will win or it'll be close game but this doesn't feel like that type of series. With Wade snipin at LeBron. The team not showing any fire the last couple of games. Indiana brimming with confidence. I don't know why but I think Indy wins by 10+.

It'll be close in the first like tonight. Then in the second half, Indiana slowly pulls away going up by 10. LeBron will try to bring them back but his teammates will fail at the end.

Ban this fukking clown.

Your the biggest fakkit on this forum disappear after this thread I will fukking troll every single thread you make relentlesly :troll:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It just feels like it'll be that sort of game. Everyone thinks Miami will win or it'll be close game but this doesn't feel like that type of series. With Wade snipin at LeBron. The team not showing any fire the last couple of games. Indiana brimming with confidence. I don't know why but I think Indy wins by 10+.

It'll be close in the first like tonight. Then in the second half, Indiana slowly pulls away going up by 10. LeBron will try to bring them back but his teammates will fail at the end.

It just feel like you don't know shyt about basketball...

Ya bisssshhh

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Ban this fukking clown.

Your the biggest fakkit on this forum disappear after this thread I will fukking troll every single thread you make relentlesly :troll:

Dont worry he won't be coming around here for a few months