Miami peeps lets talk about Story Nightclub, Club Liv, and King of Diamonds

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Liv was so stupid when I went there last year, definitely caught a good night plus we didn't pay to get in :yeshrug:

KOD was also dope when I went for new years a fe years ago, both are places I'm happy I can say I did.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you have to damn near finance drinks in miami bruh. rum and cokes are like 10 bucks. Hope you got a co-signer with you
depending on what time you get there covers can be anywhere from 30-100 and if you dont have chicks with you be prepared to wait
hip hop night at liv is sunday night. they dont post pictures for it like that.

If you want to party and not get caught up in the hype of south beach clubs. check out the spots in downtown miami
My homegirl went to a club in Miami called Cameo and these were the drink prices :damn:

ojnprp.jpg

$375 for a bottle of Malibu :why:

I get the feeling you better stumble up in these clubs already fuuuucked up and leave your credit/debit cards in ya room or something :whew:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
My homegirl went to a club in Miami called Cameo and these were the drink prices :damn:

ojnprp.jpg

$375 for a bottle of Malibu :why:

I get the feeling you better stumble up in these clubs already fuuuucked up and leave your credit/debit cards in ya room or something :whew:

best part is they dont even pay 375 for a case. :youngsabo: