Miami peeps lets talk about Story Nightclub, Club Liv, and King of Diamonds

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are they overrated, have you been, whats the cover charge to get in, what are those drink prices looking like

I checked out the facebook pages of liv and story and all i see is white people there except for when the blk rappers show up like ross, luda, diddy

inform the rest of us...are these the 3 best places to party at in miami

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
you have to damn near finance drinks in miami bruh. rum and cokes are like 10 bucks. Hope you got a co-signer with you
depending on what time you get there covers can be anywhere from 30-100 and if you dont have chicks with you be prepared to wait
hip hop night at liv is sunday night. they dont post pictures for it like that.

If you want to party and not get caught up in the hype of south beach clubs. check out the spots in downtown miami

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Cameo was live as hell to me. Mixed crowd....sistas, latinas, white broads, indian chicks. Good music. No shenanigans.

Be prepared to come outta pocket heavy in South Beach. 15-20 for drinks. Around 8 for brew. Get faded before you get in the club. Cover is charge 30 and up. Try to link up with a bunch of broads earlier in the day and fall off in the club with them to avoid that line.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Some of y'all must live in small places or don't go to your citites downtown/popular areas clubs. The fancy downtown clubs in Philly charge similar prices for drinks. Wouldn't know about cover charges cause we always getting the hookup when I do goto the fancier clubs here.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Some of y'all must live in small places or don't go to your citites downtown/popular areas clubs. The fancy downtown clubs in Philly charge similar prices for drinks. Wouldn't know about cover charges cause we always getting the hookup when I do goto the fancier clubs here.

:childplease: Philly clubs aint popping like that

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
are they overrated, have you been, whats the cover charge to get in, what are those drink prices looking like

I checked out the facebook pages of liv and story and all i see is white people there except for when the blk rappers show up like ross, luda, diddy

inform the rest of us...are these the 3 best places to party at in miami

All major Miami clubs are overrated b/c they're full of tourists IMHO. If you want to club, you have to check who's in town, especially if you're an EDM head, e.g. Tiesto, Benny Benassi, Erick Morillo, bad b*tches are bound to be there. If you go to a big club, only go because a specific dj/artist will be there. Otherwise I would recommend the smaller/exclusive lounge venue like a Mokai or Mynt so you can meet hot azz locals and not fat tourists, and you don't need to be in VIP in order to have a f*ckin' conversation. Oh, and King of Diamonds is a strip club, not a club, plan to blow at least a stack if you're there :youngsabo: If you're not ballin' I'd recommend a Ft. Lauderdale/Pompano Beach strip club to get more bang for your buck wih the same type of exotic Latina b*tches you lookin' for. Oh, and if you're coming down, don't come in the summer (:scusthov:), come during the modeling season (mainly December-March), they stack 'em in 4 to a bedroom, so those b*tches are itching to get out :steviej:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
What about VUE?

Yea i saw that flyer in the South Florida thread :whoo: