MGS4 10 Year anniversary thread - GOAT video game

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
some great moments but also disappointed in a lot of ways. Plus the install times made me never really wanna play it again

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All I'll say is that the final boss was god tier.

giphy.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Definitely not the GOAT but MGS4 is definitely a harshly criticised game. I liked the game a lot with the only exception being that slow part where snake is wearing the young mask and trench coat and slowing walking through the streets searching for Eve. I thought the rest was great. I put it above MGS2.
For me:
MGS>MGSVTPP>MGS3>MGS4>MGS2
3 is widely regarding as the best in the series. I disagree but I like the entire series so much that I don’t care to split hairs and argue about it.

Daps
Definitely not the GOAT but MGS4 is definitely a harshly criticised game. I liked the game a lot with the only exception being that slow part where snake is wearing the young mask and trench coat and slowing walking through the streets searching for Eve. I thought the rest was great. I put it above MGS2.
For me:
MGS>MGSVTPP>MGS3>MGS4>MGS2
3 is widely regarding as the best in the series. I disagree but I like the entire series so much that I don’t care to split hairs and argue about it.
Yo I loved that part where you were dressed as the civilian in the game it was cool but yeah I don't mind that much that you put 3rd one ahead of 4 3rd one is my second favorite game of all time but IMO 4th one is just godlike

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
74qLuqS.jpg

I know I'm 5 days too late but still, here we go, 10 years since possibly the greatest video game of all time. It's crazy how it was a decade ago.

This game man, I swear such a rollercoaster ride packed with emotions
that final boss fight

:banderas:
and when you defeat liquid ocelot he says once again for the final time "You're pretty good" and it shows that flashback when he said it back in MGS3.
Yo...
:mjcry:

MASTERPIECE
:blessed::blessed:

In my top 5 favorite video games I have ever played
1.MGS4
2.MGS3
3.GTA 4
4.Uncharted 3
5.GTA San Andreas
Your first system was a ps2, and you rock skinny jeans. Pump it up lil nikka