Mexican Rapper “Conejo” Complains That Black Rappers Dont Show Love

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

“I aint gon put no negros on my shyt, all homies”

Be apart of a known anti black gang (Surenos) & complain that black rappers never return ur calls brehmigos:dead: even other Mexicans was calling this idiot out in the comments

Cholo rap is trash no offense to the mexican posters here but alot of it is only relateable to So Cal mexicans and thats why it hasnt spread. They were even calling Kap G 6-9 and Nor Cal mexican rappers etc “mayate acting” but guess what there music is salvageable & urs make peoples ear bleed:dead:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I'm all for la raza and brown pride but after listening to the garbage he calls music I dont blame black folk for not fukking with him. :scust:

Not a lot of good mexican rappers these days. GOAT mexican rapper was SPM and he was out here getting his Roman Polanski on :snoop:
Yo he's innocent foooooool
Ay stomper bump that firme rolla
"Oooo iiiiii must be hiiiiiigh or my liiiiife feel like its missin something"
Good times good times

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

“I aint gon put no negros on my shyt, all homies”

Be apart of a known anti black gang (Surenos) & complain that black rappers never return ur calls brehmigos:dead: even other Mexicans was calling this idiot out in the comments

Cholo rap is trash no offense to the mexican posters here but alot of it is only relateable to So Cal mexicans and thats why it hasnt spread. They were even calling Kap G 6-9 and Nor Cal mexican rappers etc “mayate acting” but guess what there music is salvageable & urs make peoples ear bleed:dead:

2pac is god to them tho so uhhh yeah. They also buy way more Jordan's than us

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Edit: capon-e is Armenian fake Mexican mannnnn sitcho Kardashian azz down talking all that killa shyt u big fat phony

Best Hispanic rap group either cypress hill or dipset