Mexican Boxer Ryan Garcia: “Let’s Dig Up George Floyd and Kill Him Again”

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Glazing??

Haney just as stupid for running into the same punch multiple times, cheating or not

Tank already put the blueprint out on how to beat this nikka in the ring.. he only got ONE punch and Haney tried to block it with his chin

Its more his fault for losing to this clown than it is about losing because homeboy “cheated”. This fakkit crashing out but how you lose to him?
Negged.

Stop making excuses.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
This is like one of those YouTubers who tried to be a fitness influencer but was trash so they hit the finesse button and started making Red Pill videos.

This Trump shxt is the desperate finesse/controversy/keep myself relevant button for morally soft people

We've seen in with alot of non white entertainers and athletes. And it works because people are more likely to share/talk about things they disagree with than they talk/share almost anything else.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I can understand a fender bender, but this crash out makes no sense. Ryan had plenty of ways to stay relevant during his suspension. Dude has 12m followers on IG...He could have started a boxing podcast and been good. He made 50 million off the Haney fight(Purse, PPV and bet placed on himself), and 35 million fighting tank, so he shouldn't be strapped for cash.

Conspiracy theories aside...I think dude is scared...Scratch that...Terrified. He has no choice but to move up. 147 doesn't offer a ton of "money" fights for him. Barrios Maybe...If Teofimo moves up (which he probably will)...That's a big fight Hond vs. Mex. Then he has Boots...But I don't think he wants any part of either. Then he has 154, and that division is fukking loaded full of killers. Bud, ESJ, Tszyu, Fundora, Madrimov, Lubin, Ortiz jr...On and on and on.

He knew has career was over...He's destroyed his relationship with the WBC...I'm sure other bodies are going to follow suit. This way he can say he was pushed to the breaking point, and ostracized, instead of admitting he's a fukking p*ssy.

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I can understand a fender bender, but this crash out makes no sense. Ryan had plenty of ways to stay relevant during his suspension. Dude has 12m followers on IG...He could have started a boxing podcast and been good. He made 50 million off the Haney fight(Purse, PPV and bet placed on himself), and 35 million fighting tank, so he shouldn't be strapped for cash.

Conspiracy theories aside...I think dude is scared...Scratch that...Terrified. He has no choice but to move up. 147 doesn't offer a ton of "money" fights for him. Barrios Maybe...If Teofimo moves up (which he probably will)...That's a big fight PR vs. Mex. Then he has Boots...But I don't think he wants any part of either. Then he has 154, and that division is fukking loaded full of killers. Bud, ESJ, Tszyu, Fundora, Madrimov, Lubin, Ortiz jr...On and on and on.

He knew has career was over...He's destroyed his relationship with the WBC...I'm sure other bodies are going to follow suit. This way he can say he was pushed to the breaking point, and ostracized, instead of admitting he's a fukking p*ssy.

Teo is Honduran but reping spain breh.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
"Well you know Ryan is a young strong fighter. If it wasn't for Leonard Ellorbe and Al Haymon, I don't know what I'd be. I want to be there for Ryan to give him leadership he missing"
“Ryan is a helluva fighter, at the end of the day, in the sport of boxing, you gotta protect yourself”