Metroid

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
How you cats playing "Metroid Prime" games on PC? I realize an emulator but which one, and what do you do about no Wii mote?

Fred.
Prime started on gamecube breh

Also, you can set up a wii mote for pc easy as hell. I dont own a wii so i had to config Dolphin to use my mouse as the wiimote. Feels cheap but im too cheap to buy a wiimote :lolbron:

Dolphin is a Gamecube AND Wii emulator. The gamecube's codename was dolphin before it dropped so the guys who made the emulator stuck with that. The Wii is just a gamecube with a slightly faster processor.

You can also upscale the games to 1080p and add antialiasing. You can make the original Wind Waker look just as good as the Wii U Wind Waker HD remake :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This is def an underrated series.

In fact when I first played Metrood Prime 1 I was in disbelief that Nintendo made it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Prime started on gamecube breh

Also, you can set up a wii mote for pc easy as hell. I dont own a wii so i had to config Dolphin to use my mouse as the wiimote. Feels cheap but im too cheap to buy a wiimote :lolbron:

Dolphin is a Gamecube AND Wii emulator. The gamecube's codename was dolphin before it dropped so the guys who made the emulator stuck with that. The Wii is just a gamecube with a slightly faster processor.

You can also upscale the games to 1080p and add antialiasing. You can make the original Wind Waker look just as good as the Wii U Wind Waker HD remake :blessed:

Oh yeah I got confused, I meant "Corruption" on Wii. Thanks for the info.

Fred.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
People shyt on other m cuz of the :trash: story but I thought the gameplay was dope and that ridley boss fight was:wow:. If they would've let Samus upgrade her finishing moves or get new ones and a new suit the game could have been greatness.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
7Revo said:
This is def an underrated series.

In fact when I first played Metrood Prime 1 I was in disbelief that Nintendo made it.

And to think Metroid Prime was a total shot in the dark for Retro.

They were working on a new FPS game then Miyamoto just walked into Retro Studios and said "Stop what you're doing, make Metroid."

Then fans found out and was like "Who the fukk is Retro?:wtf:" "A studio from Texas?:dwillhuh:" And they're making Metroid into a 3D FPS Halo ripoff? FOH:camby:."

Then the game came out and everybody was like:ooh::ohlawd::whew: and they haven't doubted Retro ever since.

Oville

Pro
Daps
I like Metroid Prime but I think metroid is made to be fully third person. Samus has to many potential abilities to be limited by fps even with all the great ways it tries to work around it.