Metroid: Samus Returns

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
alert the other adults? your mommy and daddy not planning to purchase you another game?
You said adults and handhelds are a thing, this thread wouldn't be on page one if I didn't up it when I did. And it didn't have many replies like if most adults didn't care. Your original argument was Sohh funny I thought it would be funny to kick the :deadhorse:
There's too much piff nintendo is dropping :mjcry:

I can't keep up
The kids at the playground will keep you posted

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
You said adults and handhelds are a thing, this thread wouldn't be on page one if I didn't up it when I did. And it didn't have many replies like if most adults didn't care. Your original argument was Sohh funny I thought it would be funny to kick the :deadhorse:
You need to stop being a troll. I think something is wrong with you. Seek help.

We support nintendo do the retro movement and the new stuff that are coming out that are not on the ps4 or xbox

• Dap
Reactions: PS4
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

The kids at the playground will keep you posted

Don't quote me you old fukk I hope your dementia kicks in and you walk into a train you c00n fukk

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Don't quote me you old fukk I hope your dementia kicks in and you walk into a train you c00n fukk
Kobe, that ball hogging Bill Cosby in training snitch is roting in a basement somewhere while he suffers from the after affects from the plasma infections he got in his knees a few years back. fukk that nikka and fukk his disciples :pacspit:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2w1jkXh.png

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn why did it take them so long to make a 2d style metroid game? i need this shyt asap, i don't have a 3ds tho. Anyone have any good experience emulating 3ds?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
^Check out the 3dshacks subreddit

There is a Nintendo direct Wednesday at 6 Eastern