#Metoo got my man Charles in Charge too?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Michelle Thomas were still alive, he might have been.

Urkel didn't want Myra, but Jaleel White did.

Malcolm Jamal Warner had to come down to the Family Matters set to check him on it.

Receipts? I never heard this story :ohhh:

you sure about that?? I mean she was upset Malcolm NEVER officially said they were dating... even after her death he never fully said it.. he may just agree but never said Michelle and I were together..

I remember reading interviews where she was mad at Malcolm for that ... SO why would he check Jaleel??

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This guy always had something negative to say about Obama, often frequents fox news, is a trumpist and spoke at the RNC convention

And y'all are like damn 'they got him too' just because he was on a shyt show with a great opening theme?:why: the fuk is wrong with you

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy always had something negative to say about Obama, often frequents fox news, is a trumpist and spoke at the RNC convention

And y'all are like damn 'they got him too' just because he was on a shyt show with a great opening theme?:why: the fuk is wrong with you

That theme song was hot though. But pretty disturbing now that we know what he was doing with the hottest daughter.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching that clip I went from 100% thinking he did it during the first half to not being sure during the second half. One thing for sure is that one of those 2 are sociopathic with the level of lying they are shamelessly doing.