Metal Slug Tactics All Platforms Fall 2024

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
as a metal slug fanboy im happy as fukk to see another release of this amazing game. Its been like a decade or so since the release of Metal Slug XX. I just wish it was the regular 2d type of gameplay, but i'll take anything I can get at this point.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
as a metal slug fanboy im happy as fukk to see another release of this amazing game. Its been like a decade or so since the release of Metal Slug XX. I just wish it was the regular 2d type of gameplay, but i'll take anything I can get at this point.

I will take any franchise they throw at me in a tactics style game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Metal Slug Tactics reunites Marco, Eri, Fio, and Tarma as they lead the Peregrine Falcon Squad into a new battlefield through dynamic, strategic combat. Players wield classic Metal Slug weaponry, leveraging skill trees, perks, and a super attack-fueling adrenaline system to outwit and demolish flanks of the series’ signature villains.

Metal Slug Tactics’ challenging missions build levels from different combinations of hand-crafted terrain tiles, keeping battle layouts unpredictable and ensuring clashes are won through calculated strategy rather than memorization. Roguelite elements make missions highly replayable and victories feel truly earned, but should a cunning squad or fiendish boss persevere, rounds are quick to jump back into.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This was a smart move on SNK's part by making MS a Tactics game. There's not enough of those out.

There are so many games series that would make good tactics games. I love that the genre is blowing up more within the last 10 years

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I NEED THIS shyt!!!!!

E8hctg7WYAQATWP

E8hde2tWUAI-bLD

E8hczaFXsAE9Z2I

E8hdaIiVUAUs62V