Metal Gear Survive, zombie game (PS4,XB1,PC):Pacspit:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This game is all menus :damn: There's menus on menus in menus referring to menus for other menus

There's a decent, cheap game here but its buried under counter intuitive fluff. Also, with the way all this shyt is scattered across the map, you'll feel like you're backpacking in Fallout 4 all over again.

The gameplay isn't even bad. You just can't get around how obtuse all the crafting bullshyt is :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This game is all menus :damn: There's menus on menus in menus referring to menus for other menus

2a6031c9d53d48fda501d84bac7089ff

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

There's a decent, cheap game here but its buried under counter intuitive fluff. Also, with the way all this shyt is scattered across the map, you'll feel like you're backpacking in Fallout 4 all over again.

The gameplay isn't even bad. You just can't get around how obtuse all the crafting bullshyt is :mjlol:
I'm gonna download it off the strength of your post breh :lolbron:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Of course the game is decent it's built off one of the best game engines ever and one if the best gameplay systems out there.

It's just built entirely tto beat money out of you with a stick. The last base upgrades in MGSV took 15 days to complete :scust:

I can only imagine how much Konami will beat this with a stick.

Jusst give me aFOX engine PUBG you fukkers