Metal gear solid villain appreciation thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Solidus_Snake.jpg

Solidus was so dope to me, even though I don't think most fans fukk with him. Homie lead an army of child soldiers, became president of the US, and put up a fun boss fight. Wasn't too tough though.

Solidus>>>>>>>>>>>>>All

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I love Revolver Ocelot for his role in the entire series but the gawd Psycho Mantis with the memory card fukkery during the fight and the build-up towards it with Meryl and the creepy music is GOAT!

Special mention to The End for being able to surpass the up-to-then undisputed GOAT sniper battle (Sniper Wolf) with an even better one.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Solidus_Snake.jpg

Solidus was so dope to me, even though I don't think most fans fukk with him. Homie lead an army of child soldiers, became president of the US, and put up a fun boss fight. Wasn't too tough though.

yooooo dude was so random too. "brah is that George Sears fighting with swords on wall street. man I gotta make it to work I cannot be late :why:":deadmanny:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
So many great villains and boss fights. The Boss is up there, of course, but Vamp was an annoying pain in the ass. Fighting The End was the longest and probably most fun I've ever had fighting a boss though.