Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Castlevania: We byke?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I doubt it. the last mainline castlevania that i know of was Grimoir of souls and it was pretty much ass. this came out after the original creator left konami.

Ever since then, they've just been releasing rehashes of older games in the series.

Konami ain't got that magic touch like it used to have:yeshrug:.

I mean just look at what they tried to do with the MGS series with metal gear survive. Game was straight ass:scust:.

They need to start focusing creating new ip and leave the classics behind.

haha i was making fun of this bullshyt...had me hyped for a new entry but they fukked up royally...this shyt is straight ass

how in the fukk is there a cool down for the weapons in contra...:stopitslime::camby::trash:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Excited for Castlevania and Silent Hill but there is no MGS without Kojima, I hope we at least get the games remastered on PC, I really want to replay MGS3 but right now as a PC gamer my only option is a PS2 emulator, not to mention that MGS4 is stuck on one console from two gens ago.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gematsu saying Kojima still developing silent hills, and that they are the prominent Japanese developer hinted at in the original rumor.

Rumor: Konami developing Castlevania, Metal Gear Solid, and Silent Hill revivals - Gematsu

Gematsu has also heard that a new Silent Hill is in development at a prominent Japanese developer. That studio is Kojima Productions, according to a publishing source that wishes to remain anonymous, who also said that the game is funded by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That game had you sneaking around as a rat right after ripping out the heart of a giant Gorgon.:gucci:

shyt was making no sense he's dracula and getting bodied by walking tanks with holy weapons why are we doing stealth in this game when we should mauling bad guys like the first one....:what: shyt was not making any sense