Metal Gear Solid producer hints at return for 2023

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Please just make MGS 6.. fukk a remake.. keep the back story going all the way up to Shadow Moses.. then do your remakes
I get your point and MGS 6 could be GOATed, but I dunno, MGS1 on Fox Engine would be fire. Especially since some plot inconsistencies could be ironed out.

I don't know how they can continue the story after 4. 4 was really set up to be the grand finale that tied all the plot threads. They'd pretty much have to start over with a new protag.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I get your point and MGS 6 could be GOATed, but I dunno, MGS1 on Fox Engine would be fire. Especially since some plot inconsistencies could be ironed out.

I don't know how they can continue the story after 4. 4 was really set up to be the grand finale that tied all the plot threads. They'd pretty much have to start over with a new protag.

MG4 was the finale... Im saying MGS6 should pick up after MGS5 Phantom Pain.. There's a HUGE chunk of story and plot that's missing between MG5 and what took place MGS 1.. Especially since MGS5 story wasn't fully hashed out